part 1

Don’t ever believe in Harry Styles’ promises, unless he’s in tears or unless it’s about something very serious.

-

His body, the body of the mysterious, passionate, gentle but wild lover, slowly collapsed on the mattress next to me. The curls concealed the exhausted face, but after an automatic gesture it reappeared, smiling tiredly, dimples here, there and everywhere. 

“That was amazing.” Harry stated.

I turned over to face him and smiled gently and his fingers found mine and they interlocked. I will never get used to the thrill that runs through my body every time he does that, every single time. It’s kind of how everything started, with that small, trite, meaningful gesture. 

And look at us now. I don’t think I have ever been this happy, ever. It is possible that I am just so head over heels for him that I can’t see things from the neutral angle, but that doesn’t bother me. The lads won’t hesitate to bring me back to Earth if I cross the line. And sitting on cloud 9 with this beautiful boy is one of the most pleasant activities, states I can think of. 

“Just amazing?” I smiled and ran my other hand through my hair, pushing it back in place, “Come on, I worked so…hard, I think I did a fantastic job. Judging by the sounds you were making, and by the mess we’re in the middle of.”

Harry laughed a little, but there was a definite hint of tiredness in his eyes. 

“So I didn’t do well?” 

“That’s not what I said.” I said pointedly, “You were awesome, you-“

“I’m kidding, and you know it.” he laughed again and moved in closer.

He moved his leg over mine, my arm found it’s way under his neck, he placed his hand on the side of my face and again moved in, slowly. His lips met mine and I closed my eyes. Peace envelops me every time we share such a loving kiss, it’s unbelievable how soft his lips are. He parted our faces and then kissed me again and again, kisses so gentle, so affectionate. 

Harry let his face fall to my pillow, centimeters away from mine and stared into my eyes with a small and content smile. How beautiful he is! How incredible his eyes are! I sometimes feel like my love for him keeps growing and growing and I fall harder and harder for him every time he gives me that sparkling look. 

I smiled in response. 

“You are so gorgeous,” Harry said so quietly it was almost a whisper, “Do tell me though, I was amazing and..?”

I laughed and he bit on his lower lip. 

“And very active and very, very hot.”

He smiled at me. I beamed right back. We shared a peaceful moment of just lying together. I was ready to go to sleep, it was probably after 2 and tomorrow was gonna be a busy day, but Harry seemed to be thinking about something, his eyes fastened somewhere on my neck. 

“So are we doing it?” he asked, startling me out of my confused thoughts.

I moved my tongue around my mouth.

“Are we doing what?”

“A no-touch day?” he said and interlocked his fingers with mine again.

It’s not really a bad idea, but it’s going to be hard not being allowed to touch my boyfriend like, at all. And it’s not all about sex, I just like the little affectionate gestures between us too much. 

I scrunched up my face.

“I don’t know…I am too tired to think about his now, let’s sleep, we’ll discuss it tomorrow.”