I should have kissed you

~ Zayn’s P.O.V ~

                        Perrie was late, worryingly so. I’d been outside her flat in my car just waiting for over an hour. We’d said 9 and she’d agreed to it. I sighed, resting my hands on the steering wheel. I pressed my forehead against it, closing my eyes. I should have just stayed in. I’d made plans with the boys but I’d been diverted from them by the promise of a night with Perrie. I’d had to work my ass off and be persistent to get her, now all I wanted was to get rid of her. She really wasn’t worth the effort.

                        Pulling away from her flat I dialled Harry’s number using the hands-free device in my car. He answered after only two rings.

“Harry?” I spoke into the microphone of the hands-free. “Would you drop your plans for me, grab a few beers and a pizza?”I pleaded with him.

                        “Of course, man. Lou is just heading out with El for the evening” he hadn’t asked about Perrie, I guess he didn’t have to. After what happened between the two of us in December I was sure that Harry could put two and two together.

                        We’d had a moment, about a week ago, when I thought that we were going to kiss. Liam was in the Bahamas with Danielle, Lou was back in Doncaster with El and Niall, well, I don’t know where Niall was. It was just Harry and I, I’d gone to Cheshire with him as a break from the fast-pace of London. His family had been welcoming and loving as usual and Harry and I had sat around laughing and joking with Gemma until she’d excused herself for bed. It was late and I was staying with Harry in his bedroom. I knew his room well, from the posters on the walls down to the blue bed covers of his small bed. We curled up in his tiny bed, his right cheek pressed up against the wall, me, almost hanging off of the edge of the bed. He’d edged closer, he’d leant in for it, and like a coward, I turned my head and said goodnight. I wanted that kiss. I wanted it now.

                        The door to Harry’s flat clicked shut behind me. I sighed, breathing in the familiar scent of pizza infused with the distinctive smell of Harry’s cologne. It was soothing and somewhat calming at the same time. “Get over here!” Harry called to me from the living room. I couldn’t see him, but I could imagine him. Sat on the sofa cradling a pizza box in his lap, beer in hand.

                        A sudden feeling of confidence swept over me as I made my way over to the fridge, I took a beer for myself from it and popped the top off as quietly as possible. Taking a swig, the cool alcohol felt powerful on my taste buds, but not powerful enough. Making my way to the top cupboard, clasping my beer, I retrieved Louis’ secret gin bottle which I’d caught him with on countless occasions. I drank deeply straight from the bottle, confidence washing over me. Tonight I was going to have Harry. I was going to have Harry in every single way that I wanted him.

                        Responding to his call I confidently said ‘You’re going to have to be more specific as to where you want me, Harry. I’d take you anywhere” I smirked, hearing no response except a deep breathing from within the living room and I stood just beyond the door way. He seemed to be considering his next move, undoubtedly tousling his soft curls beneath his large hand.

                        I tucked my fingers deeply into the pockets of my chinos as I took a few cautious steps towards him, becoming visible from behind the door frame. He looked anxiously at me, his curls seeming to be unnaturally matted. He reached his arms out to me when I got close enough, he closed the space between us by pulling my chest flat against his. I was stood between his legs as he sat on the sofa, his fingers delicately tracing the indentations of my hips.

                        “Harry, in Cheshire-“I began, clearing my throat before continuing, “I should have kissed you”.

                        He shook his head, whispering softly “It doesn’t matter”, he crashed his lips passionately against mine. In response I thrust an eager hand deeply into his curls, he stood, our chests pressing together. I cradled his bum with one of my hands, the other still being in his hair. Our lips began to mesh together, and I kissed him with passionate desperation, our lips moving in synch at the same pace.

                        He grabbed a hold of my hand and dragged me out of the living room, down the hall, and into his bedroom. Gripping his right arse cheek as our tongues tangled and battled it out for dominance, he backed me up until the back of my knees smacked against the edge of his large king-sized bed.  Lowering me gently down onto it he crawled on top of me, hips grinding relentlessly against mine, causing an unbelievable amount of burning friction, both pleasurable and frustrating. He didn’t break the kiss once, until he slipped his lips from mine down onto my neck. I gulped as he sucked greedily upon my pulse point.

                        Not being able to take much more I flipped us over and straddled his hips. He rutted up against mine, whining at his loss of control. I lifted my arms above my head, knowingly. He pushed my shirt up over my head quickly, tossing it aside. I slowly peeled his off, taking extra care as my hands ghosted over his sculpted abdomen. It’d gotten better since the last time I’d seen it.

                        Slipping his jeans from the hooks of his almost non-existent hips and down his silk-soft thighs, I gazed down at the forming bulge in his boxers. Ghosting my hand over it, I began to softly palm at the bulge through the material. I stood for a moment, as he gasped breathlessly, chest heaving. Removing my jeans I stood before him, boxer-clad and painfully erect.

                        He knelt at the edge of the bed and grabbed at my hips, pulling my back towards him until his face was level with my tented boxers. He sucked at the tiny wet patch forming from pre-cum and peeled my boxers down slowly, his greedy tongue coming into contact with freshly exposed skin.

                        I pushed him backwards and tugged his boxers down, taking a deep breath. Taking one of the pillows I propped him up, the pillow beneath his ass. Taking hold of my shaft I moved my hand up and down it slowly as I stood, looking down at Harry. He bit at his lip, clawing desperately at my thighs. I wanted to prep him, not wanting him to feel a burn, but I wanted to fill him too badly.

                        Grasping my length I positioned my tip at Harry’s puckered hole, nudging gentle at it until he gave me a nod to continue. Taking a hold of his hips I pushed inside, hesitantly at first, just an inch or too until he urged me on once more and I filled him deeply. He let out a grateful moan once he’d adjusted to my size and I began to angle my deep, penetrative thrusts in search of his prostate.

                        Finding the bundle of nerves nestled inside Harry. I moaned appreciatively. He was so very tight and hot. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. I’d never felt to physically connected to someone. I hoisted his leg up and leant down, our sweaty, heaving chests colliding as my thrusts became erratic, hitting where Harry wanted me most as often as I could before spilling myself inside him, collapsing heavily against him.

                        Sliding my hand between us quickly I grasped his cock, smearing the leaking pre-come across his tip before I moved my hand up and down it at a fast pace. I pulled out of him and knelt at the end of the bed, taking his head into my mouth. I hollowed at my cheeks as I brought him closer to the edge. As his tip hit the back of my throat causing me to gag, he came, and I swallowed his seed gratefully.

                        “I knew I should have kissed you” I choked.