Chapter 11

Warning: Smut

"It's been three days since they've talked to each other." Rachel sighed, looking out the window seeing Ari and I working in silence, pulling bait traps up, emptying the traps before refilling the bait and putting them back in the water. "This has gotten ridiculous. This mission is going to fail before it starts if we don't get them talking." Jake stated, turning to look at Sammy who was watching our actions closely. "Got a plan?" Max asked, breaking Sammy's gaze who nodded. "Yeah, get lunch ready, they're gonna have a picnic and we're not letting them leave it until they talk this shit through." Sammy stated, nodding towards Rachel who walked off, starting food. Sammy excused himself from the group, walking down to where Ari and I were working. "Addi, Rachel needs help in the kitchen." Sammy stated, causing me to turn to look at him. "I'm on it." I stated, dropping the bait traps and walking away from the two men, not sending Ari a glance.

"How long?" Ari asked, setting the trap down turning to look at Sammy. "How long what?" Sammy asked, crossing his arms across his chest. "How long until she talks to me?" Ari sighed defeated, leaning back against a rock, kicking his left foot with his right. "Is the Ari Levinson asking me for relationship advice?" Sammy teased, pushing Ari's left shoulder jokingly, hearing Ari let out a little chuckle. "You know her better than I do apparently, so how long?" Ari asked again, bringing his gaze up from his boots to Sammy, a pleading smile on his lips as Sammy nodded. "Today. Go get cleaned up, the team and I have a surprise for you two." Sammy stated, watching Ari's eyes light up as he quickly rushed off to go change.

"I was told there was help needed in the kitchen, and now you have me in your room trying on dresses. What the hell is going on?" I asked, pulling the green floral dress on. It fell to my mid thighs, a deeper v than I would normally go for, and a tie in the middle that she was currently tying up. "This is the one, you look fantastic." Rachel smiled, stepping back and clapping, a giant smile on her face. "Rachel what the hell is going on?" I asked, turning towards the mirror, smiling gently as I looked myself over. Oh how I wished Ari could see me like this, instead of in beat up jeans and a ratty t-shirt, which was my main attire while we were here, doing basic work until we had our team meeting this afternoon. "It's a surprise." Rachel smiled, looking out the window to see Max and Jake give her a thumbs up. "I don't like surprises." I mumbled, her hand grabbing mine and dragging me out of the room. "You'll like this one."

It had been three grueling days of not speaking to Ari, sleeping in an empty bed while he slept in the hammock outside by the rocks. Even though I was so unbelievably mad at him, all I wanted was to wake up next to him, see his smile first thing in the morning with his bare body pressed to mine, his hands trailing up my sides and pressing a gentle good morning kiss to my lips. Three grueling days of keeping my head down as he walked into the room, eating in silence while the rest of the team laughed and chatted, trying to bring both of us into the conversation. No subtle glances, no lingering smiles, no hand holding under the table. Just silence. Complete and utter silence. He had his right in being mad at me for not telling him, but no right to scream at me while I was trying to explain. That being said, all I wanted was his arms around me at night, a smile on his lips as we spoke, it had been too long.

"Walla!" Rachel smiled, stopping at the picnic blanket, a look of confusion on my face. "Am I having a picnic by myself?" I laughed gently, looking from the blanket over to her, Ari and Sammy appearing behind her, my heart stopping as I saw him, his smile gracing his face as we locked eyes for the first time in three days. "No, you two are going to have a romantic picnic and talk, it's been too many days and it's weird." Sammy smiled, grabbing Rachels arm and pulling her away, leaving Ari and I to sit in uncomfortable silence while they walked back into the hotel. "Shall we?" Ari asked, sticking his hand out as I slowly placed my much smaller hand in his, a small smile on my lips. "I guess so."

"You look beautiful." Ari smiled, kneeling down on the blanket helping me down as I sat across from him, a small smile on my lips. "Thank you, you clean up well yourself." I teased, hearing him let out a small laugh, his hand still locked tightly in mine. "Why thank you Mrs. Thomas." Ari smiled, causing me to laugh, my head rolling back in my laughter. "On a real note, Addi I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of yelled, I want to hear you out, I promise to keep my mouth shut." Ari spoke, his voice gentle as he squeezed my hand, his thumb rolling over the diamond ring. "No, you have no reason to be sorry for how you felt, and I forgive you for yelling, if you want to know anything you can ask, and I'll be truthful." I spoke, pouring Ari and I both a glass of the red wine, sitting back on my heels. "Tell me everything, please." Ari pleaded, as I nodded, taking a deep breath.

"I met Sammy when I was 7, he was 8. We grew up in a small town outside of Jerusalem. Our parents were some of the first agents of the Mossad during World War II." I explained, watching him lean back on one hand, bringing the wine to his lips. "I trusted him with everything. He took care of me when our parents would go on missions together, we used to hide in the basement of the townhome duplex our families shared. He's my best friend. So when the time came and I wanted to lose my virginity, I asked him." I explained, seeing Ari nod, his eyes locked on mine while I spoke. "It happened once, and I never thought about it again. Then he introduced me to you, and everything that happened between Sammy and I was a distant memory. Sammy brought me the greatest blessing in my life. You. And you bring me so much joy, so much love. I've missed you so much, and I can't keep ignoring you." I whispered at the end, tears forming in my eyes while he leaned forward, running his thumb over my cheekbone, down to my lips and tugging on the bottom lip gently.

"Cupcake, I love you so much, I'm so sorry for being so mad and saying the things I did. I've missed you so much more." He whispered, leaning forward pressing a gentle kiss to my lips, deepening it when he felt me reciprocate the action, his hands dropping to my waist as I climbed into his lap, pulling away briefly. "Come back to the bed, I need you with me. I need you." I whispered, a gasp leaving my lips as he started to press kisses to my neck, sucking a purple mark into the skin. "Let's go, I need you too." He whispered, his hands on the back of my thighs lifting me up, my arm instinctively wrapping around his neck as I pressed a kiss on his neck. He moved quickly, the realization of where I was hitting me when my back hit the mattresses, the belt buckle hitting the floor as he quickly undressed himself, hovering over my body.

"A whole god damn month without you, I need you, now." Ari growled, slotting his hips between my legs, a gasp leaving my lips when his hard length hit my clothed core. "Please Ari." I whispered, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips, his hands quickly pulling the dress up around my waist, my panties being pulled to the side as the head of his dick pressed against my entrance. "Oh god baby." Ari groaned as he entered, our bodies finally connected after so long apart. "Babe." I moaned out, my finger gripping his biceps as he fully sheathed himself into me, his head dipping into my neck to continue to suck marks into it. Teeth grazing the skin as he started to thrust at an animalistic pace, a small scream leaving my lips.

The room was quiet for the most part, the only sounds were of his grunting and my squeals as he hit the deepest part of my body. Nails scraping against his skin while he thrusted quickly, each drag of his cock against my walls sending the knot in my stomach into overdrive. "Ari please." I cried out, gripping his face as he leaned up, pressing his lips to mine with so much passion I felt like I could pass out. My cunt clenching around him tightly as I screamed, my toes curling while the knot threatened to snap. "Let it go baby, let it go." Ari muttered against my lips, returning to his sloppy kisses as the knot snapped, tears rolling down my cheeks from pleasure, only to be sent into overdrive as his thrusts stuttered, releasing in me before falling beside me, pulling my body to his. "No more fighting cupcake." Ari breathily spoke, looking down at me before pressing a kiss to my forehead. "No more fighting, I'm hungry though. We should finish the picnic." I giggled, looking up at him, a lazy smile on my lips as he nodded.

Sammy, Rachel, Max, and Jake watched as Ari and I returned to the picnic blanket, my body covered by only his white t-shirt while he sat down, pulling me into his lap. "Good move Sammy." Jake chuckled, turning to look at the man as the four of them watch Ari and I laughing, eating the food they made. "I can be romantic if I try, but I had help." Sammy smiled, reaching his hand out for Rachel who took it, moving around the table to stand next to him. "I guess we do make pretty good matchmakers, or relationship fixers." Rachel teased, looking up at Sammy who ran his tongue across his lips nodding. "Yeah, we do."

There was finally peace between the team members at the Red Sea Diving Resort, and all was falling into plan perfectly, or so we thought.