Chapter 14

2 days before the first operation

"The tides are going to be a little low Mrs. Thomas, is there any way we can push the operation off for one night?" The captain spoke into the phone while I rolled my eyes, tapping my chin with the pen as I looked over a map. "How close can you get? And how far are your small boats allowed to travel?" I asked, standing up straighter as Ari came behind the check in desk, pressing a kiss to my head before standing behind me, looking over the map as well, his hand caressing my side. "Well be able to come in about 10 miles off shore, small boats are allowed to go 10 miles away from the ship." The captain explained, a soft sigh leaving my lips as Ari pulled me against his chest, swaying us to the sounds of the ocean to try and relieve some stress. "So I'm not seeing the problem, the small boats can come in 10 miles to the beach, we'll load them up and send them on their way. This is the first operation, we cannot fail." I explained, bringing one arm around Ari's neck while he tapped his thumbs against my exposed stomach. "Yes Mrs. Thomas, thank you." The man spoke, ending the line while I set the phone down.

"So, can I steal some of my fake wife's precious time away? I miss her and Max falling asleep on my leg at night isn't the same." Ari pouted, a laugh leaving my lips as I spun in his arms, locking my arms around his neck, leaning up to press a gentle kiss to his lips. His lips curled in a smile at our gentle touch, his hands finding home on my hips as he pressed his lips to mine again. "So... Yes?" Ari chuckled, taking my bottom lip with him when he pulled away. "Yes, you can." I smiled, Ari's hand coming up to lock with my fingers, bringing our hands to our sides. "Let's take one of the small boats and just go sit on the sea for a little bit." Ari smiled, while I nodded, walking with him towards our private quarters, shutting the door behind us.

I walked over to the chest of drawers, pulling one of the drawers out to gather my swim suit, a black bikini that rested tightly against my curves, turning around to grab Ari's white v neck, slipping it over my body. He stood in front of me, wearing a pair of short teal shorts, walking over to me, slipping his arms around my waist, his hands resting on my ass. A giggle left my lips while he leaned down, pressing his lips to mine one more time while he squeezed my flesh, his bright blue eyes piercing down on mine. "Come on, I wanna talk in private." He whispered, while I smiled, following him out to the sea. "Okay let's see if you can get these in the water, I want you out here with us while Rachel runs radio." Ari chuckled, watching as I walked over to the boat, untying it from the side of the building. "What you think a few months off and I turn weak?" I laughed, using the rope to pull the boat into the water, stepping in. "Well hurry up slow poke." I teased, seeing Ari shove the boat further into the water before climbing in, taking his place in the drivers seat while I sat next to him.

"It's good to see them back to the fun loving couple we know." Rachel smiled, sitting down next to Sammy on the couch, his arm slinging around her shoulders while she settled into the crook of his neck. "They desperately needed it." He chuckled, taking a sip of his whiskey while watching Ari and I in the middle of the sea. "So, can we talk?" Rachel asked, while Sammy pulled his attention away from the boat. "About?" He asked, cocking his eyebrows while Rachel rolled her eyes. "Us." She mumbled, while Sammy tugged her tighter to his side. "Sure, what do you want to say?" Sammy asked, his fingers dancing up and down the bare skin of her arm. "I want there to be an us again, or at least try, if it doesn't work out we can go back to being friends that talk once a year." Rachel whispered, looking up at Sammy who was already staring down at her with a smile. "Of course, I'd love to try it again."

"So.." I smiled rolling my head over to see Ari standing in the drivers seat, his tanned skin glistening in the sun. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked, my feet resting on the side of the boat as I soaked up the warmth of the sun. "Let's go get married." Ari spoke, causing a gasp to leave my lips as the shock. "What?" I asked, pulling my feet in to turn to face him. "Let's go get married, as soon as we get back to Jerusalem, we'll take some time off, take Maya on vacation, get married, have our honeymoon, then come back and finish our job." Ari explained, a bright smile on his lips as I raised my eyebrows. "Are you okay?" I asked, getting up to feel his forehead, a laugh leaving his lips. "Cupcake, you can say no." Ari chuckled, pulling my hand down gently. "No, that's always what I've wanted with you, but I just need to make sure I'm not making this up in my head." I laughed, seeing Ari dip his head down, pressing his lips to mine gently. "All real cupcake, I've thought a lot about it over the past few weeks, there's no-one in the world I'd rather spend the rest of my life with." Ari smiled, toying with the diamond ring I wore as our fake wedding ring before he slipped it off my finger. "What are you doing? I already said yes." I laughed, watching him kneel down. "Let me just do it traditionally for me then." Ari laughed, while I nodded.

"Addison Ashley, I know we're fake married, but I want to turn that into a reality. I don't want to be only married as Guy and Aly Thomas, I want to be married as Addison and Ari Levinson, to have another child with you someday, to continue our mission together. To laugh and grow old together, will you do me the greatest honor and marry me, stick with me til we die?" Ari asked, tears streaming down my face as I nodded, allowing him to stick the ring back on my finger, grabbing my face to press his lips to mine gently. "I'll get you a different ring when we get home." He whispered, wiping my tears away. "I love you so much." I whispered, pressing my forehead to his gently.

"I love you too."