Chapter 1- My New Life

Arima Kousei's P.O.V

It's the last week of August.

Just one more month and Summer's finally over. From here i can feel the cold breeze of the wind with my bare skin. Autumn's near i guess. Time really flies doesn't it? It felt like it all just happened yesterday when we were in middle-school. And now, we're finally going to graduate next year in High School.

By the way, i've been here in 'Myujikaru Academy', to study music in highschool. I've been doing pretty well, since i was in freshmen year. surprisingly, i'm making a good record up until now.

"KOUSEI!!" A sudden voice called me.  I looked around, and i saw Tsubaki, running towards me. I widened my eyes as she went closer and closer to me. Wait. NO!!!

*Boom*

She hugged me tight, that i fell off the ground. And then she looked at me with an overwhelmed expression. "SO, HOW WAS YOUR DAY, BAKA KOUSEI?"

"WAIT... TSUBA-KI... I C-AN'T BR-EATHE!!!" I flinched and grasped holding up my breath as she squeezed me tighter. "Ooh, sorry..." She stood up, while i choked, releasing much air. Noticing how I got into it, She offered me a hand, and i finally stood up.

"Hey, you aren't answering my question yet."

"I'm fine." I swept off my pants, and Tsubaki Put her hands around my arm. "Kousei, please watch my game tomorrow in our school, so i could show you my new styles!"

"But i'm going to practice for my Piano Competition, there's only 1 Month left."

"Aww, come on! Can't you please, sacrifice just 1 day for me??? I'm your Girlfriend afterall."

If you're starting to ask what was Tsubaki talking about, It's a yes. I've been in a relationship with her since we were in 2nd year. Though I must say, that she improved a lot ever since we're in highschool. Her hair got longer, and it's now tied-up with a dark, blue ribbon which made her look a bit feminine in certain angles. She gained a bit of her height, her face became matured, sophisticated and somehow angelic, her eyes were enchanted that it looked like she's a beautiful innocent girl, (Don't call me a perv. -,-) and the proportion of her body also improved (I SAID, DON'T CALL ME A PERV!!!)

Her attitude also improved due to some circumstances, I guess.

"Fine, i'll go with you then, i also wanted to see Watari afterall."

Yep, because Tsubaki and Watari are attending the same school as of now. "Then it's settled! I'll wait for you there okay? let's go home, then." We walked home together.

~~~~~""""""~~~~~

As we walk by the streets, Tsubaki is playing with her Softball Bat, while i'm holding my folders with my piano sheets. It's already sunset, but i can still feel the cold wind right where we are.

"Kousei." She called me once again.

"Hmm?"  She stopped in the midway and turned around to confront me. "Describe me."

"WAIT.. WHA-"

"Just answer me." I started to sweat.

"Um. You're good in softball." WHAT THE HECK, I'M SO STUPID!!

"What else?"

"Um. You're. You have many friends, you're strong, and risk-taking."

"Hmm. Is that so? Well, i have no disagreement." And then she continued walking. Like WTH?! She's  just gonna ask a nonsense question?!