Chapter 27-Understanding

A/N: ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE! PLEASE READ!

-Hello to my fellow readers! I'm here to ask you if you want me to fix all the point of views from random point of views to all 3rd Person. But that would undergo heavy editing though, because I already published 27 chapters (exclude 1 because chapter 25 is already in 3rd person) You see, i'm really fond of fanfics with a novel-like format because I feel like it's more realistic lol. So I'm still thinking about it.

-Also, I'm still finding some digital artists or any editors and graphic artists who can illustrate this fanfic. It would be really nice if someone draws it for me don't you think? :D if you know someone or if ever you're interested, kindly send me a private message so that I could settle things up. It's not necessarily multiple pages like one of those mangas, One page per chapter would be okay for me just to portray the scenes so that readers might enjoy it as well :)

And finally, I already started learning photoshop so that I could edit my own book-cover haha

So i'll end the note here :) happy reading!

Chapter 27- Understanding

Imaroshi Kuroma's P.O.V.

"Ah, damn hopeless." I sighed, trying to focus on my homework. I've been working on it for almost 2 hours now and yet, I can't even finish a single page. I can't even form tunes and notes. I admit it, there's something wrong with me. After all, I can't just be pretentious like nothing happened the past 3 days.

I lately realized that I was just depressingly trying to have a flashback of what happened all this time. Why am I a damn masochist for Pete's sake?

I lied down once again on my bed covering my face with a music notebook, trying to forget everything. That's when someone knocked the door of my room causing me to get pissed. "Just come in whoever the hell you are!"

A maid approached me with a trembling voice. "I beg to interrupt, Ojou-sama. I'm just here to inform you that our lunch is ready. Feel free to go down if you want." We've been skipping lunch for the past 3 days just to avoid onee-chan, you see. The maids and butlers would only either bring the food in our room or we just skip meal times. We're just lucky that Oto-sama isn't here yet or he might get that over-protective attitude all of a sudden and force us to eat.

"Is onee-chan downstairs?"

"I believe she went somewhere, so the table's gonna be occupied by Kagero-sama today." I removed the notebook on my head and stood up. "If that's the case, i'm going down. wait for me."

"Hai."

Our Lunch was quiet. But the calm atmosphere doesnt help at all. It just makes me remember everything.

Normally, onii-chan would always ask the maids where did onee-chan went to everytime she's not with us. But today, he decided to remain quiet, trying to forget everything too, perhaps.

I carefully sliced the steak with with my fork and knife,

'I'm wondering, how long will this kind of atmosphere last for us two.'

Arima Kousei's P.O.V.

It's been 3 days since that incident happened, yet I still couldn't get over with it as expected.