Chapter 12- Revelation

Arima Kousei's P.O.V.

Yesterday, Dreams were shattered,
Friend, What's the matter?
So many thoughts you wanna write,
So many dreams you want to draw
Don't throw the draft we made,
Without them, we can't make,
Mistakes are normal, isn't it?
You asked me, unhappily

It's been 2 weeks, and I haven't finished the song yet. For sure, my other classmates were already done doing the composing thing. While i'm here at my room, resting, relaxing, staring at the four corners of my room, probably procrastinating.

The truth is, I was thinking about what Tsubaki was telling me. That moment I saw her on stage with me, I felt like it happened before. And that moment when I was about to loose the notes, she was the one who saved me.

That's right. It's only one evanescent performance. But it felt like forever.

~~~~~"""""~~~~~

And so, that day, i once again talked to Kazuki-san in school during our vacant time. I was the one who started up our conversation this time.

"So, how's the task doing?"

"Doing great, though i'm afraid to tell you that we made it simpler." he replied with a light smile on his face.

"How about you and Imaroshi Kuroma?" a question from him followed.

"Doing fine. But yeah, we're not even finished with the chorus part, so we need to rush up things."

"Sounds really surprising. But i'm pretty sure that it would sound great when we hear it from Arima-san!" he had a playful laugh, and then i found myself laughing too.

then there was that conversation that gave me an idea.

"Arima-san, do you know the brother of Imaroshi Kuroma?" it was a sudden change of topic. but i don't really mind at all since it sounded really interesting.

"um, yeah. Imaroshi Kagero? I met him 5 days ago? I think? Well, do you know something about him?"

"A bit." He replied. That was the time when my nerves are forcing myself to ask.

"I'm sorry for asking about it but. Can you tell me more about him or anything?" I clenched my fist to keep the overly-attached curiosity in me.

"Well, Imaroshi Kagero is an accompanist as our age, and is also studying in this academy at the other department. And he has another sister whom he fetches from the other music school everyday." when he stated the last sentence, I knew that he was referring to Misaki-san.

"But you know, some rumors are talking about the Unidentified son of their family."

"The Unidentified... son?"

"Yep. I'm Not really sure about it but a lot of rumors told me that this Unidentified son is a hidden chain of Imaroshi Kuroma and her father that was never said to Imaroshi Kagero for an unknown reason. You see, it is another sibling from the fanily, but was never identified for years, and Imaroshi Kuroma knew it lately after she started high-school when she was accelerated."

"So you're telling me that the Imaroshi family had another unknown member which happened to be another son?"

"Precisely." I turned my face into the other direction making me ponder. Come to think of it, another Imaroshi would surely be an exception, especially when he also has a passion for music, "Well, the situation is too complicated I guess. But anyway, I can't deny that i'm getting curious about it."