Chapter 18- Broken Pieces

Dedicated to my friend on FaceBook, 'Koya Sart!' ^_^ i hope you notice your dedication in here because i still don't know your Wattpad acc. But anyway, for the information of everyone, he's the one who created my new cover for this fanfic! ^_^ amazing, ryt? Lol :)

No more thing, i'm really sorry for not updating for like 2 weeks xD schoolday issues i guess, but anyway, i'll try to update once in a week for you guys. Thank you so much for waiting! ^_^

Chapter 18- Broken Pieces

Imaroshi Kuroma's P.O.V.

Kousei-san left the hall at exactly 6pm. I'm really glad that we're almost done with the composing thing. But something's really strange now. I feel like I'm forgetting about something...

I tried to think about it. 6pm. Ooh yeah, Onee-chan's doctor will be leaving now, I better go and check the results.

I walked out of the hall to get the paper. While i was walking on the hallway, I saw Kousei-san walking down the stairway. I remained silent as I follow him.

And then, I saw the nurse downstairs suddenly talking to Kousei-san. I hid myself in the corner as I became suspicious.

"Excuse me, sir, are you a relative of Ms. Haruka Misaki or anything? Or if you know Ms. Kuroma Imaroshi?"

"Well, i'm her friend. And yes, I know Kuroma-san. Is there a problem or anything?"

"Thank goodness. Oh, and Kindly give this to her? Tell her that this are the results after the check up for today and we'll be heading out now. Also tell her that Misaki-san's doing fine."

"Okay then."

"Thank you very much. I'll leave it you then." And then the Nurse left. While Kousei-san read what's on the paper. Onii-chan told me once to not anyone hold the paper, but I don't know why. I was surprised when he widened his eyes on the paper. Did he saw anything or what?

Could it be.

"Arima!" A loud Voice from my brother was heard loudly while he ran towards him. Why am I so stupid? Damn stupid!

"Kousei-san!" I reached for his voice as i showed up. But he didn't move even a single motion. This is not what i've planned to. I don't want this to happen, I swear. I do know that he'll feel about this. Why of all things??? That moment I saw him staring at the paper, I saw nothing but Hatred, betrayal, and sorrow. I knew that I had the wrong move. I wanted to say sorry, but I guess it was too late.

"Kuroma, why did you let him hold the paper?

"I-I have no idea what's going on. I was gone when he had it!"

"You're such an irresponsible sister! I told you not to let anyone have it! But you disobeyed

I wanted to give up. I wanted to cry that moment. Everything was not what I planned to. I wanted to escape from this moment, but I guess I was still in a trap where I can't go.

All I feel now is fear, doubts and selfish pain. I was afraid that Kousei-san might hate me for this. And that people might think that i'm a part of my brother's selfishness.

People gather around to stop our argument. But everything won't stop. This is all my fault. I know.

Arima Kousei's P.O.V.

"What's happening in here, Kousei?" She asked staring at my tears with a worried expression. The entire hall quieted down.

"Tsubaki. Tsubaki!" I mindlessly hugged her while I continued crying like a child. Why does it have to end up like this? Why are there even snakes existing in the world?