Chapter 11- Conflicts...

Dedicated to one of my supportive readers, @Pikachucandy3949 ^_^ thank you very much! (I'm very proud of ur bae too, lol)

Chapter 11- Conflicts...

"You did a great job, Arima san!" I was quite surprised when she praised me after our performance. "that's my line, Misaki-san. i didn't really do anything special."

"You did. without you, I don't have an accompanist. oh yeah, and i'm sorry for forcing you to memorize. But you know, you were really good at it. Come to think of it, we only had 2 hours of preparation but you still managed to cope with the piece."

"Ah, it's okay. Though, I'm really happy to have my first encounter with you on stage. so, let's go check the results?"

"No need." I stopped walking.

"but it's important to check the results, right?"

"the truth is, I don't really care about the results. all I ever wanted was to Perform." she chuckled a bit, and looked away to the scenery outside.

"The most important thing for me is for the audience to remember me, and that i could live within their hearts." Another counterfeit statement from her...

while we were having a conversation, two kids suddenly ran to Her, holding a bouquet of roses and tulips.

"Is this for me?" She asked the two kids, looking happily and blooming.

"Hai hai! You were so amazing a while ago so we decided to give you this!" the girl then replied.

"Thank you very much! ^_^ With that, i also give this to you both!" She brought out 2 pieces of ferrero rocher chocolate wrapped in a gold aluminum foil, and has a card. The two kids read what's written in the card, and it has misaki-san's signature on it.

'You are the best!
-Misaki haruka'

"Thank you very much!" The boy replied and hugged her. "We will never forget you!" The girl added.

'I will never forget.' Those words I said to her before echoed my thoughts.

The two kids then ran away jumping, and singing, looking happy and rejoiced. "Arima-san, let's go now?" I nodded in reply.

~~~~~"""""~~~~~

"Err, are you sure about this Misaki-san?"

"Aww come on!!! It's not that bad you know!" She pulled me with my wrist, forcing me to go inside her black car or what she calls 'Lucky black limo?' Not really sure why does she even call it lucky but i have absolutely no complains about it.

"Roger, please close the door."

"NO WAIT-" I tried to stop the bodyguard but I ended up being shut by the door.

And so, I have no choice but to sit inside this limo with a friend that i just met a week ago.

In a while, I noticed her finding some buttons or maybe switches beside her. I think it's some kind of Cd Tracks or what.

"Let's see. Chopin, Kreutzer, Bach? Ah, let's have this!"

I was about the gaze outside the window when a familiar piece was played out-of-the-blue inside the limo. 'Love's Sorrow'.

Emotions was filled inside when I stared out of the dark-tinted window. Awkward silence remained as the track goes on. Memories flashing back. Those days where there were too much suffering.

"You know what. This piece, it reminds me of someone I can't remember.' She finally spoke after a long silence.

"Really? well, this piece reminds me of my beloved." I replied.