Chapter 2

Here's Chapter 2 :) Hope You Enjoy It And I Tagged My Fave Jordan Sweeto Song (Away With Me) That Inspired Me To Do This Story :) Jess xxxx

_____________

Tuesday 24th March 2015 1:21am

I arraived at my hotel, finally. I told the guy my details and I checked in, he gave me my key for my room and I spun on my heels to the direction of the elevator, but I heard somone call my name? I turn to the direction of where my name was getting called......Jordan? o: I smile and say "hi so your in the same hotel as me?" He nods and says "yep" "what hotel room are you in?" I ask after the guy behind the counter gives him his keys "ummm....i'm in room 12 floor 40, the top floor" i smile "same floor room 13" he smiles and we grab our bags and cram into the small elevator.

We finally get to floor 40 after 5 mins in the elevator, my room was massive it has a on sweet bathroom attached to the bedroom, the bedroom has a king sized bed that had these really nice light blue sheets on it :) the room had a dresser with a mirror and a closet too :P

i layed on my bed and i was nearly gonna fall asleep till somone knocked on my door. I opened the door to see Jordan holding a bottle of wine and 2 wine glasses, i smile and he says "can i come in?" I let him in and he sits down on my bed and opens the wine bottle. He pours me and him a class and we clink our glasses together and say "cheers"

5 glasses later i'm absolutely blavered o: me and Jordan are drunk and dancing around the room, Jordan trips over a chair leg and fall ontop of me, i start giggling "oops" he says giggling with me "c-can i- kiss you?" he asks and i smile "yes" he smiles and leans in closer, his soft lips touch mine and our lips start moving in sync. His lips are soo soft and amazing, i could kiss his lips all day! The kiss was passonate and awsome but soon we had to pull away for air :( (omg you and Jordan kissed) Jordan got up then held a hand out for him to help me stand up, i grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.....Well we both tumbled backwords and landed on my bed with me ontop of Jordan instead, we both end up blushing 50 shades of red. I yawn and Jordan says "you tierd?" I nod and he says "get your pajamas on" I nod and I get a pair of batman shorts with a batman t-shirt. I take my trousers off and I hear Jordan whistel at me, I blush and put my batman shorts on, I take off my tshirt and I feel 2 pairs of strong arms wrap around my torso, Jordan! "Hiiiiii" Jordan says "Hai" I say back and I hear him sneeze "bless you" I say "god blesses you too (Y/N)" I giggle and Jordan lets go of me and I put my batman Tshirt on. I sit on the right hand side of the bed and Jordan sits on the left *no there not gonna have sex....yet ♡*

Jordan lays down and I crawl over to him and lay next to him and I put my head on his chest and soon I heard Jordan snoring softly and quietly ♡
________________

Sorry short chapter but I will update tomoz ♡ as soon as I can I writ halph of this when I was on the bus lol

Comment, fave & share to your social media ♡

Thanks for the votes & comments on the last chapter ♡

I LOVE U GUYS SOOOOO MUCH AND THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK! XxxxX