Chapter 5

Thanks to TrinityIsUnderwaterand dawn10120 for giving me some ideas xx ily guys

____________

Me and Jordan just said bye to Brittany and Jordan said "wanna go on a date?" "Yeah" I say smiling "letsa go" Jordan says in a Mario voice :) i giggle and Jordan presses the button for the elevator, finally after 2 mins of waiting the elevator finally comes. Jordan lets me get in first then he gets in and presses the ground floor button. When we arrive at the bottom floor, Jordan grabs a blindfold and he blindfoldes me "Jordan why the blindfold?" I ask and I feel him smile "because were I'm taking you is a surprise and I dont want you to ruin the surprise" he takes my hand leading me somewhere?

Jordan hails a cab and he helps me in, then I hear him whisper something to the cab drivier.The cab started moving and I felt Jordan put his hand ontop of mine, I smile and say "how long dose it take to get there Jordan?" "About 5-6 mins" "okaiii" I say.

Finally 5 mins later the cab stops and the guy says "were here" I feel Jordan open the door on my side....were is he taking meh?
__________

So I decided to leave you on a cliffhanger!

Sorry for the short chapter ive been busy at school with exams and I have had only 3 hours of sleep so im soooo tierd :(

Baii I love you Fother Muckers (J.W)