Chapter 18

Hey! Here is another chapter for you guys/girls :) #Sweeto ♡
__________________

I wake up with a massive headace, I get up and I suddenly feel the urge to throw up. I run to the bathroom and puke in the toilet. I rinse my mouth out with mouthwash after I brushed my teeth. "Babe can we go to the pharmacy?" I shouted "yeah" Trace said goggly "thanks" I say.

I get dressed into (outfit tagged above)

I do my makeup simple *eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, foundation and lipgloss* I wing my eyeliner perfectly ^-^ "you ready babe?" I say to Trace, who was just wearing jeans "hold on a sec" he says grabbing a T-shirt and putting it on "ready lets go" he says grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers together.

>> time skip >>

When we finally get to the pharmacy I walk to where the pregnancy tests are. I grab one and I walk to the counter "that will be $3.52 please" the lady says smiling (idk how much pregnancy test are because I'm 14 xD lol) I hand her the money and she smiles at Trace. He wraps a hand around my waist and kisses me softly "here is your change, have a wonderful day" the women says "thanks I say grabbing the change and pregnancy test.

>> time skip >>

I am pancing around the bathroom with the test in my hands. I was waiting for it to tell me if I'm pregnant or not!

Trace was waiting in the bedroom and I had closed the bathroom door. The test finally came up with the answer.........

I AM.................

I
AM
PREGNANT!

I look at the pregnancy test shocked am I ready to be a mother yet? I think to myself.

I walk out the bathroom to see Trace sat on the bed. He stands up and comes close to me "wh-what did it s-say?" He asks nervously "I-I'm pregnant" I say "oh my gosh, I'm gonna be a farther!" He says smiling "am I ready to be a mother yet though" I say looking down "babe don't worry, you are gonna be a fantastic mother" Trace says hugging me "I-I don't know if I want a baby yet tho" I say sniffing "babe if you don't want to keep it then its fine, if your not ready to be a mother yet then we can always try again when your ready" he says "thanks" I say kissing him "I'm gonna go to the doctors and book a appointment to get it removed" I say "okay I will come with you" he says interlocking our fingers together.

>> Time skip >>

When we get to the doctors, he says that he will do it now because he is going to be busy for the next few days, I asked if Trace could be with me and the doctor said yes.

>> time skip after its done >>

(I have no idea what its called and how the doctors do it)

Me and Trace got home and all I did was grab a tub of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream, Doritos, a bottle of pepsi and a bag of Maltesers. (Sorry if I spelt Maltesers wrong)

I put Netflix on and I just chill and snack out.

>> 2 hours later >>

I hear a soft knock on the door "who is it?" I ask "Mason" Masey says "oh hey Masey" I say pausing Attack On Titan (that is on Netflix but I haven't seen it yet because I have been busy and I haven't had time) "you okay?" He asks, I shake my head no and he comes in and sits on the bed next to me "what's up?" He asks "Masey I was pregnant, me and Trace. I didn't think I was ready yet so I went to the doctors and now I'm not pregnant. Plus Trace was happy I was pregnant and he was gonna be a dad" I say "oh well. When you feel ready try for another little one" he says poking my tummy. I smile "thanks Masey" I say hugging him quickly "no problem" he says.

Me, Masey and Tracey (that rhymed) are sat on the sofa watching a horror movie. I cringe anytime somone gets killed and I literally scream when somone pops up on the screen.

*3*3*3*3*3*3*3*3*3*3*3*

Hey I'm sorry this is short but I have to write 2 more chapters xD

I'm also sorry it is late. I am porly/ill and I feel like shit!

Comment ideas, vote and share

I will see you in the next chapter my lovley unicorns - Jess

(I'm calling you guys unicorns now)