Chapter 17

Another chapter for you guys! xxxxx
______________

It was 6:45pm, me and Trace ordered a pizza for tea c: "hey babe I got a call from Mason earlier and we are gonna go to a massive house and shoot a music video for our new song 'Control' so Mason said to bring you along" c: Trace says "shure I'd love to come" I say "great" he says "the 'party' shoot starts at 9:30" he says "ok" I say.

It was 8 and I was currently getting ready for the party shoot thing. I put on (outfit tagged above) on and I kept my back earings In. I rub my makeup of and I do it more party ^-^

When I was finally done it was 9. "Babe come on we gotta go" Trace shouts "coming" I shout, I run downstairs and I lock the front door whilst Trave starts the car up "lets go!" He says as I get in the car, I put my seatbelt on and he starts driving to the house were he is shooting the video.

When we arrive I hear music and peiple chatting "hurry up" he says as he pulls my hand into the house. We meet Mason at the front door "Hey! Trace and Y/N come on It and have fun and partyyyyyy" he says.

Trace has to preform for a part of the shoot. I dance along when they are performing, so is everyone else ^-^

Once he is done performing I hug him and he puts his hands around by my waist and he picks me he spins me around. After he puts me down our lips connect. His lips are like drugs, addictive.

We partyed more and had fub, whilst the camera guys record everything. Mason go's upstairs with a girl so Trace thinks to barge in on him and ruin the chance of him getting laid.

We all sneack up the stairs, me and Trace at the front. We open the door and we see Mason kissing her, we all barge into the room and we start to spray silly string at him xD

Once we was done most people go back downstairs and carry on partying.

Me and Tracey find a empty room and we sit there for a min before Trace and mine lips are connected together. Our lips was moving in sync and Trace wants things more heated.

We stand up and Trace grabs my arms and pins me against the wall. He kisses my neck finding my sweet spot, he starts to leave a hickey on my kneck and a few moans escape my lips. We both strip, and I immediately feel embarrassed about my body *especially my boobs* so I cover them up, Trace moves my hands with his and he says "don't be embarrassed, your beautiful" when he says that my nervousness has gone.

>> Skip the Š3X >>

(If your wondering why i skipped the detail, is because I have no experience at all of writing 'smut' or 'lemon' whatever you guys call it)

Me and Trace was layed naked in the bed, after we just has S3X! I panic because I forgot if Trace used protection or not! "Babe did you use protection?" I ask "no, shit! Babe we need to make shure you don't get pregnant, I mean unless you want to be" he says nervously "I-I will keep a eye out to see if I get morning sickness and ect" I say "okay" he says!
_____________

OMG! GUYS DO YOU THINK YOUR PREGNANT WITH TRACE'S BABY!

Comment what you think if your pregnant or not!

Dont forget to vote, comment and share c:

Love you guys - Jess_Hamada :) xxx