Chapter 3

OMG GUYS THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR VOTING & COMMENTING ON MY STORY :D I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH THANKS

______________

Saturday 28th March 2015 9:43am

Its been a couple of days since I arrived, Jordan has been flirting a bit with me but I don't mind. Jordan is HOT and I would really wanna date him *and I live not far from me in Australia* I smile as Jordan wraps his hands around my waist from behind me, he kisses me on the lips and I smile "Jordan...I" I didn't finish my sentence because Jordan kissed me again o: it was sooo sweet, amazing, passonate and hot ♡ Once we breack apart I say "i love you" we both blush and Jordan kisses me quickly on the lips "I love you"

(: Sooo cute :)

Me and Jordan are sat on my bed, on our 3DS's on Mario Cart (im Peach and he's of course Yoshi) and Im in 1st and Jordans in 2nd but he is right behind me trying to win :P thats not gonna happen. I get a red shell and I aim it and It knocks him and makes him stop "hey no fare" Jordan says trying to catch up again :) I cross the finish line and I get off the bed and I start dancing.

*Jordan's POV*

(Y/N) crosses the finish line 1st and I come second :( she gets up and starts dancing so I go up to her and I pick her up and she starts laughing "put me down Jordan" she says wiggling "no" I say and I put her over my shoulder. (Y/N) starts to hit me on my shoulder......but it doesn't hurt lol "put me down....or I'll burn all of your plushies" she says sternly "you wouldn't dare" "oh I will" I walk over to the bed and i put her carefully on the bed, I lay so im ontop of her ;) and I kiss her and he wraps her arms around my kneck, I warp my arms around her waist and I slip my toung at the bottom of her lip wondering if she will give me access ;)

*(Y/N) POV*

Jordan slides his tounge across the bottom of my lip waiting to see if I will gain him access, I open my moth so he can thingy (I forgot what its called lol) mine and his tounges explore my mouth together and it was soo passionate and hot  I want the kiss to last forever.

(: I writ all that In 27 mins lol :)

Me and Jordan finally break appart and Jordan rests his head against mine and our noses are touching :3 "Jordan... that was the best kiss I have ever had to be honest" "same" I kiss him on the cheek and he decides to make thing get a little bit more..... heated ;)

_______________

Hai guys so sorry for the short chapter I only spent 30 mins on it :( I hope u still enjoyed it

Please comment some ideas for me because I am stuck for ideas :(

Dont forget to fave, follow me and share this story to your social media (so your friends can read it and it would help me get more views & stuff)

Check out my other storys please <3

Baiiiii Jess out!