Chapter 6

Haii so I hope that you guys enjoy this late update (sorry)
_____________

Jordan puts his hands around my waist and helps me walk, since I can't walk :3

Jordan stops me and himself, he takes off my blindfold and I see a beautiful lake that has a cool waterfall, the lake had gorgeous, crystal clear water and cherry blossom tree's all around!

"Wow! This is AMAZING Jordan, and the tree's there my fave tree's" "Really? I knew that" I smile and he takes him top and trousers off, leaving him in his swimming trunks? *blushes* "do you wanna take a dip?" He said smiling "yeah.....but I dont have a bikini" i said looking down "oh right I've brought you one" he says going over to a small bag and pulling out a cyan colored bikini :) "thanks I say grabbing it amd changing into it ;)

Me and Jordan grab hands and run into the lake *splash* I stay under the water for 3 seconds then I reserfise (p.s i can't spell) I see Jordan already is at the top so I kiss him gently on the lips "HEY YOU TWO WhAT ARE YOU DOING?" A guy shouts, I breack away from the kiss and look to see a short old guy (gray hair, brown eyes, one fake leg, *but still can walk* he also has a walkingstick)
"Were taking a dip, and Jordan here and me (Y/N) are on a date" he mummers something under his breath, then walks off? WTF! "That guy waa creepy" I say looking at Jordan "yep" he says popping the 'p'. Jordan geta his guitar from his case and he sits down neer the water, I copy him and put my feet in the water. Jordan smiles at me and says "I wrote a song for you" I look at him happy and shocked (happy because he writ a song for me and shocked because I didn't expect it) I smile and say "sing away Sweeto"

Jordan starts playing the guitar and 4 seconds later he starts singing

>> skip song because I'm lazy as f**ck >>

I had tears to my eyes "that was called Away With Me" Jordan says putting his guitar down "Jordan....that was beautiful, I loved it" he smiles and says "you live in Sydney right?" I nod my head and he smiles "we both go home in 2 daya time" I nod my head "your going to Owl City's concert aren't you?" I say biting my lip, "yeah you are too" I nod and he smiles "I kinda want you to appear in one of my videos one time, the Sweeto's will love you" o smile and say "you have your camera with you don't you" I say "yeah why?" Then how about you make the video now" he smiles and runs to the bag and grabs his camera.

Jordan hits record and smiles "hey guys my name is Jordan Sweeto and today I have a lovley person with me, everyone this is (Y/N)" he points the camera towards me and I smile "hey" I wave and Jordan stands next to me "isn't she beautiful?" Jordan says smiling *blushes* "YOSHI!" I randomly shout in a Yoshi voice, Jordan giggles and kisses my cheek "I met her on the aeroplane here and she fell asleep on me" I smile and nod my head "and to be honest, when I first saw you I thought that you was just soooo beautiful and I just wanted to kiss and hold you forever" I blush even more red "well when I saw you I thought that you was handsome, smart, cute, funny and intelligent, and your hair I loved it its so fluffy!" I say pointing to Jordan's hair. "Thanks, anyway I gotta end this vlog here and I will see you soon bye" we both wave and Jordan stops recording "it will only take me 15 mins to edit that on my laptop" I smile and hug him. I shiver because it was getting cold "Hold on I can fix that" Jordan go's to his bag and hands me some clothes (picture attached above) "thanks, and good sence of style you've got" Jordan smiles and puts his cloths back on "wanna go to the movies or do something" I nod and he smiles "okay....hmmmm......what about we go borrow a DVD from the store and we buy popcorn and snacks and we chill" I nod my head uo and down (lol) fast and he grabs my hand and we walk to the DVD store :)

Once we got the DVD (s) and snaks we walked to the hotel *which was down the street from us* me and Jordan was holding eachothers hands with one hand and a bag with the other ^-^ "awww what a cute couple they are" a old lady said smiling "thanks soo much" she smiles and walks on.

We was right neer the hotel when 50 fans came up to Jordan and started asking him for a picture or autograph. "OMG JORDAN WHO IS THAT UGLY FAGGOT NEXT TO YOU WHO YOUR HOLDING HANDS WITH" Jordan looks at the girl and says "one she isn't ugly, two she is my girlfriend" "really that ugly, emo, fat ugly, twat doesn't deserve to be your girlfriend"

I felt tears flow in my eyes ass all I could here is hate been thrown at me:

Ugly

Fat

Emo

Go kill yourself

Go back to slitting your wrists you emo bitch

Fuck you

........................

I let go of Jordan's hand and hand him the bag, I run to the elevator and press the button.....the elevator comes quickly and I step inside and press my floor number. When the doors are about to shut I see Jordan and I bust out in tears as the doors close and the elevator rises. I sit down a sob and cry.....

I sit there sobbing and crying me eyes out, I could feel my eyes sore a little, I hear the elevator is going to stop and I get to my feet and I wipe away my tears. The doors open to reveal...........................................................

______________

DUN! DUN! DUUUUUUUNNN! I  LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER!

HINT: Its ether Jordan or Brittany! Who's it gonna be???

Comment who you think its gonna be >:3

P.s I may not upsate tomorrow because I am getting new bunk beds and stuff snd my room is getting re-decorated :)

Baiii - Jess :) xxx