Chapter 24

______________________

I wake up to the sun shining in my face, I get out of bed and walk Into the bathroom. I brush my teeth whislt humming to 'Pierce The Veil, King For A Day *ft Kellin Quinn*' x,: once I was done I walk to my closet and look for some clothes. I find the perfect outfit *outfit tagged above* <3 I decided to wear my Danisnotonfire merch! I put my jeans on then my top, I put my bracelts on and my shoes. I first of all warm my flat iorn/ hair straighteners up and make shure my hair Isn't wavy or curly :) I grab my curling iorn and curled my bangs/fringe then the ends of my hair.

I put my llama hat on and smile at myself in the mirror, I walk downstairs and Mason is sat on the couch eating cereal out of the box *he atchually was eating cereal out of a box on one of their vlogs*, and Trace was sat on the couch watching TV.

I sigh and take the cereal from Mason"save some for everyone else Mason" I scould him "there is plenty of cereal" he says snatching the cereal back "ugh!" I say walking into the kitchen "hmm I'm gonna take Spencer and Eric breakfast in bed, and I'll ask if Trace wants anything" I whisper to myself "Trace!" I shout "yea?" He shouts back "want me to make you something?" I ask "yes please" he shouts and I smile "PANCAKES!" I shout to him "okay" he shouts and I quickly grab all the ingredients and start making them..... :P

I finished making the boys and mine pancakes :) I give Trace his and the thanks me, I nod and make Spencer and Eric a coffee each before putting theirs on trays ans taking them upstairs. I knock on Spencer's door and I hear a mumble of come in :) I open the door and the curtains was closed "its soo dark" I complain, I put the tray down and open the curtains "why?" He complaines "I made pancakes" I say and he yawns ans sits up "really?" He asks "yep, here ya go" I say putting the tray on his lap "thanks" he says shoving a mouthfull of pancakes In his mouth.

I give Eric his and I walk into the kitchen to find Johnnie eating my pancakes!! I sigh and decided to skip breakfast because I wasn't that hungry anyways.

"Oh I forgot to put my makup on" I say "your beautiful without it Y/N" Spencer says walking downstairs with his tray "thanks, but I'm honestly not" I say "you are Y/N!" Mason, Trace and Eric say in sync "okay fine! I'm still putting a little makup on" I say running upstairs.

I finished my makeup, I only had on:

Concealer,
Foundation,
Mascara,
Eyeliner *liquid* &
Lipgloss.

***END OF LIST!***

I smile and walk to my phone and see I have a missed call from a unknown number 2 mins ago!?!? I sigh and clear it :/ if its important they'll ring back, I put my phone in my pocket and walk downstairs and sit next to Mason on the couch.

I grab a magazine and start flicking through it, I find a random article bit and start reading. I smile and know somone is behind me "don't think about it" I say turning around to see Johnnie "awww" he says sitting on the couch :D

I carry on reading from where I was and I feel my phone vibrate In my pocket

***ringtone***

If all's fair in love and war, then what are we fighting for?
(We're just friends, just friends) then what are we fighting for?
(We're just friends, just friends) a fight between love and war

*** CONVOCATION ***

Y/N: hello?
Women: hello is this Y/N L/N?
Y/N: yes
Women: Hello, I came to visit you but you wasn't in
Y/N: oh yea sorry, I am sleeping at my friends house for a little while
Women: oh do you know when you'll be at your house again?
Y/N: in 2 days
Women: okay so thats Wednesday, and is 3 good for you?
Y/N: can I ask what is this about?
Women: its about a funeral plan for your grandad, he died last night
Y/N: oh 3 is fine, see ya then
Women: goodbye

** END OF CALL**

I sigh and look up to see Johnnie on top of Eric trying to get his phone back and Mason, Trace and Spencer watching in amusement :)

___________________

Heyyyy :) I hope you enjoyed thos chapter, I have been up since 7 and I've been swimming all day!! I am really tierd so sorry its not long xx