Chapter 27

HEY KWAII POTATOES! I'M BACK :) I'M WRITING THIS IN MY NEW SCHOOL :3 I LOVE IT SO FAR :D ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!
___________________

I sigh "I chose Jordan" I say "what?" They all say and I sigh "I'm sorry Trace" I say "its fine, I stole you off him and now he has got you back" he says "but I still want to be friends" I say "okay, we'll be friends" he says shaking my hand.

Jordan smiles "so are we all friends again?" He asks "yea" we all say at the same time "okay then, who wants to watch a movie?" I ask "okay lets all watch a movie" Mason says "I'll make the popcorn, but I'll need help" I say "I'll help" Trace says and I nod "let's go! Oh the rest of you chose a movie" I say and me and Trace go in the kitchen and start to make a lot of popcorn since there are 6 of us :)

We finished making the popcorn and put it all in 3 big bowls "uhh before you go" Trace says and I stop "yea?" I say "uhh, you made a good choice and I'm glad we can be friends" he says "yea, thanks" I say "and, I'm going to have a word with Brittany" he says and I smirk "no let me do it, woman to woman" I say and he nods "I'll talk to her tomorrow" I say and he grabs a bowl of popcorn off me and we take them Into the living room "okay, play the movie" I say, Jordan clicks play and we all watch and Jordan snuggles close to me "I love you" he whispers "love you too Sweeto" I say, I snuggle close to him and I feel my eyes closing. I try to keep my eyes open but soon I close them again and I fall asleep into slumber. I feel someone pick me up and I wrap my arms around, I snuggle closer to him. I feel them put me in bed and he kisses my head "goodnight angle" he whispers and I fall asleep.

I wake up in the morning snuggled up to Jordan; my head was on his chest. Our legs was tangled together and the blanket was on the floor xD I smile and poke Jordan's cheek, his eyes flutter open and he smiles when he sees me "morning beautiful" he says and I blush "morning to you, handsome" I say and he smiles "where did Mason, Trace, Spencer and Eric go? After I fell asleep" I ask "oh Mason, Spencer and Trace stayed and Eric left because he had to do some errands" Jordan says "okay" I say getting out of bed "nooo! Come back" he says "fine, but you can make your own breakfast then" I say "ugh! Fine can I have breakfast in bed?" He asks and I nod "I'll bring you it up" I say kissing him quickly before I go downstairs and make a start on breakfast.

I finished making everyone's breakfast which is *picture tagged above* I smile and take all of the boys their meals on a tray. I give Jordan his, then Mason, then Spencer and finally Trace. I went back with Jordan and ate mine with him J after we ate I collected everyone's dishes and trays and put the dirty dishes in Jordan's dishwasher, I turn the dishwasher on because it's full and I sit on the couch sighing "now what to do?" I whisper "hey!" I hear Mason say as he sits next to me. I smile "hey, do you guys want to go somewhere today?" I ask "yeah, where do you want to go?" he asks and I shrug my shoulders......

_____________________________________

READ BELOW!! VOTING BELOW!! PLEASE READ!!

HEYYY!! OKAY SO I'M HAVING ANOTHER VOTE THINGY!!

VOTE FOR WHERE THEY CAN GO

1.) The Beach

2.) Movies

3.)  Camping for 3 days

4.) Zoo

5.) Karaoke Bar and sing your heart out

VOTE WITH YOUR NUMBER IN THE COMMENTS AND I WILL COUNT UP AND WHICH EVER GETS THE MOST VOTES WINS!! :)

HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER TO VOTE BECAUSE IT WILL HELP ME ALOT!! :3