Chapter 29

HAYOOO I'M BACK!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! BEEN BUSY WITH MY NEW SCHOOL AND TESTS :( GONNA TRY UPDATE MORE OFTEN!! COMMENT IDEA'S PLEASE!! I'M ON WRITER'S BLOCK!!

__________________________________

I smile as Jordan starts singing along to shake it by Metro Station, I smile and start to sing along to "hey Y/N?" Jordan says "yea?" I say "where gonna pick Eric up then go to the camp center" he says and I nod "yep, I'm bored" I say and Jordan giggles. He hands me a book F/B **FAVE BOOK** :D I smile "you know me too well" I say and he nods "yeah, it's not a bad thing either" he says and I nod, I grab my phone and put my earphones in. I flick through my songs and finally found Y/F/S **your fave song** I smile as I start to sing along quietly :D

>> Time Skip >>

After reading 3 and a halph chapters we was finally here, Jordan parks the car and we all pile out. I stretch and get my legs awake, I smile and grab my stuff and the tent "okay, you men put the tent up. I am gonna walk around" I say "okay babe" Jordan says kissing me softly on the lips "get a room" Mason shouts and we pull away, I smirk at him and flip him off. I walk away and find a small tree and sit under it, I carry on reading my book and egnore the boys arguments that they can't put up a tent.

>> Time Skip brought to you by Jordan's AWS0M3 music >>

I was just finishing my chapter when someone comes and sits next to me, I look up slightly and see Jordan. I finish reading my chapter and close my book, I see him daydreaming and I got the perfect idea 'scare him' I thought "BOOO!!!" I scream and he jumps. I start giggling and he smiles "hahaha you got me" he says and I nod "yeah *giggles* I got *giggles* you good" I say between laughs "well guess what?" Jordan says and I look at him to say what? He picks me up and shoves me over his shoulder "JORDAN!" I shout "yes?" He says " put me down immediately" I say sternly "no" he says and I sigh "fine thwn, but I will get you back" I say and he smirks, *slaps ass* I yelp loudly and go bright red "JORDAN!" I shout "hahaha" he just laughs.

We get to the tent and I smile "can you get Jordan to put me down please" I beg to the other boys "nope" they all say "ugh!" I click my tounge and they giggle, I get taking into mine and Jordan's room thing in the tent and he puts me down. I smile and he smirks, he leans closer to me and cups my face. He gets closer to me and I smile, our lips touch and I melt into the kiss. I kiss back and he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine behind his neck, he bites my lip making me open my mouth a little and he explores my mouth. He makes shure he doesn't miss a spot ;) we pull away for air and he rests his forehead against mine "I love you" he whispers "I love you too Sweeto" I say and he giggles.

We lay down together on the air mattress, I snuggle next to him and he holds our bodies close. I smile and start to play with his hair, he smiles and I blush a little "I missed you" I say "I missed you too" he says intertwining our fingers together. I rest my head on his chest and I smile as I listen to his soft heart beat.

>> Skip To Sunset >>

Me and Jordan was sat neer a lake watching the sun set, *yes it's kinda cheesy* I was sat on his lap smuggled together with a blanket wrapped around us both. "Y/N?" Jordan says "yeah?" I say, "can I ask you something?" He says and I smile "of course"

"If I lay here, will you lay with me and forget the world"

I

smile and nod "I'll be with you, forever and always" I say and he smiles "I love you Y/N L/N" he says and I smile "I love you too Sweeto" I say and we watch the sun disappear.

___________________________
Hey so I hope you all enjoyed that kinda cheesy chapter, love you all. Don't forget to vote, comment ideas and share it with your friends :)

LOVE YOU ALL! STAY HAPPY NOT CRAPPY! YOUR ALL BEAUTIFUL, DON'T TAKE ANY CRAP FROM ANYONE!! ♡

Peace Out ThugPugs! - Jess xx