Chapter 9

Hi I hope you enjoy this chapter ;) Jess xx
______________

It reveals................

Kyle, Johnnie and Bryan o: I smile and I run up to them and hug them all "ummmm hi" Johnnie says "oh yeah you dont know me lol, I'm Y/N and I'm Jordans girlfriend and a BIG fan of you guys!" They smile "well Y/N it's nice meeting you" Kyle says "THIS IS SO AWSOME" I fangirl "wow calm down girrrllll" Bryan says "kay soz" "its fine" Johnnie says smiling ^-^ "Y/N come here please" Jordan says "kk come in guys" I walk to Jordan and he kisses me gently on the lips "wanna play truth or dare" I hear Johnnie say "shure" the rest of us say at the same time.

**Johnnie's POV**

Y/N is sooooo beautiful, I wish she was my girlfriend :c She's smart, beautiful, hot and loads of more things c: the way her E/C shines in the sunlight just makes my heart melt! Her soft lips makes me wanna kiss her :*

**Y/N POV**

Johnnie kept staring at me but I thought nothing of it c:

Kyle spun the bottle and it landed on me "truth or dare" he asks me "dare" i say smiling "I dare you to kiss Johnnie" he says

OMG HE ASKED ME TO KISS JOHNNIE! SHALL I DO IT?

I look at Jordan and he looks angry :c I look at Johnnie and he looks kinda happy! UGH SHALL I KISS HIM OR NOT :(

I look at Kyle and I say "pass, I go out with Jordan sooo.......yeah" I look at Jordan and he smiles at me, I smile back and I turn back to Kyle "okay.....ummmm I dare you to go to the bedroom and have a makeout session with Jordan" Kyle says smiling "k come on babe" I say to Jordan winking ;) he grabs my hand and we walk into the bedroom, I close the door behind me and I turn to see Jordan sat on the bed smiling "come here baby" he says flirtly ;) I sit next to him and he puts his arms around my waist c: he picks me up and sits me on his lap, I blush a little and I hear Jordan giggle a little, he kisses my neck and I moan a little "I love you Y/N" Jordan says "I love you too Sweeto" he keeps kissing my kneck and I let out more moans. He finds my sweet spot and he starts to leave a love bite.

Me and Jordan's lips connected and our lips was moving in sync *bang* *bang* "come on love birds times over" Bryan shouts "okay" i say I peck Jordan on the lips before we both wallk back to Kyle, Johnnie and Bryan.
_____________
Sorry it's short and its been a while since I updated :c

I writ this on the bus so thats why its short c:

Maybe I will do a longer update later idk

Baiiiii gtg - xxxx Jess xxxx