Chapter 25

Hey I hope you all enjoy this chapter *its kinda short* :) ALSO...... HUGE shout-out to cocacola1314151 (Phoebe) because she keeps asking me to update this and I know I haven't updated in a while.......so yeah enough of me blabbering on and enjoy this chapter xx Love Ya All xx Don't forget to Vote, Share & Comment What You Think Of My Story xx JessxMusso xx

__________________

I was sat in my room bored outta my head, I sigh and hear the boys chatting loudly "do you think this is a good idea, Trace wont like it" Eric says "yeah it'll be fine" I hear Spencer say. I hear footsteps and someone knocks on my door "come in" I say all of the boys are now in my bedroom "yes?" I say and they all look at each other "uhhh we have set you up on a date" Mason says "okay, I don't wanna know who its with. But.....I wanna know what time their taking me out on a date" I say "uhh 7" Eric "okay then, out I wanna get ready" I say "actually I want one of you to volunteer to pick a cute outfit for me" I say "uhhh I will" Spencer says "yay!" I say "okay I'm gonna shower, pick anything out of my closet" I say and he nods "okay bye" I say grabbing everything I need and closing the bathroom door behind me and locking it.

**** Spencer's POV ****

I open her closet and I go through everything she has, I find something perfect!! :D I grab a dress, shoes and accessories and it makes *outfit tagged above* :) I set out her make-up on her dresser and I make sure I have set everything out perfectly. I go to the bathroom door and knock on it "yes?" I hear Y/N say "uhh I've set everything out for you" I say "okay thanks, I'm gonna come out and get dressed now. So If you can please leave?" she says "oh yeah, see ya" I say leaving her room and closing the door behind me.

**** Y/N's POV ****

I open the bathroom door and find the cutest outfit ever on my bed, I look on my dresser and he has set all my make-up for me too "thanks Spencer" I say quietly. I dry my body quickly and get dressed.

Once I'm dressed I blow-dry my hair and straighten it/flat iron, and I get my curling tong/iron and curl my bangs/fringe and the ends of my hair.  I put on my accessories and I sit on my little stool for my dresser and I start doing my make-up.

>> Time Skip >>

I was just finishing painting my nails and I was just about done, I leave my nails to dry for 10 and I double check that they are dry. I put my shoes on and I smile taking one last look in my mirror making sure I look PERFECT! :D

I hear the doorbell ring and I knew my date was here, but I still don't know who it is? I open my door and walk to the top of the stairs to hear chatting "hey" I hear a familiar accent?

IT ISN'T HIM, IS IT?? IS IT JORDAN???

_____________________________

MWHAHAHAHAHA! I LEFT YOU ALL ON A CLIFFHANGER!! >:) I am gonna post another longer chapter not long after this so you all have to wait to see if it's Jordan or not!