Chapter 15

OMFG! GUYS! X3 MASON MUSSO GOT SNAPCHAT SO I ADDED HIM AND SENT HIM A SNAP.......AND HE REPLIED! I'M FANGIRLING SOOOO MUCH!

Add Mason and Trace on snapchat

MasonTylerMusso
TraceCyrusSMHP
________________

We all finally got home, I stumble my way to the lounge and I sit down "ugh! I sat down and now I want Vodka and Coke!" I slur, I stand up and walk into the kitchen. The boys was just drunk chatting xD I grab the Vodka and Coke and I mix them together in a glass "yummy" I say as I feel my face heat up from the alcohol. "Wow dude your girlfriend is really drunk" Mitchel whispers "shut up" I slur "I'm having fun" I slur again and I start dancing "yeah I think you've had enough" Mason says "No!" I slur, I grab the Vodka,Coke and glass, and I stumble my way up the stairs "WERE JUST FRIENDS SLOW DOWN SHE SAID I'M TALKINH CRAZY, YOU LEAN ME ON STEP BACK I'M FEELING LONELY LATLEY. WE SHARED A KISS LOCKED LIPS ITS SO CONFUSING BABY" I sing xD o pour myself more Vodka and Coke, I chug it down and pour more in my glass.

I have finished the whole bottle of coke and vodka I was pissed out of my head xD I stumble my way down the stairs and I find the boys in the lounge "hii" I slur "wow! Y/N you are sooo drunk!" Mitch says "Sooooo Mitch" I slur "ok no more alcohol for you" Trace says "whyyy Traceyyyyy" I slur "because your super drunk" he says sitting me down next to him. I look at the clock to see its 2:35am "Nighttttttt I'm offf to bedddd" I slur getting up and stumbling upstairs.

I hear the boys talk a bit for 2 mins then I heard footsteps coming upstairs, i quickly close my eyes so they think im sleeping. I heard someone walk into the room but I keep my eyes closed. "Babe I know your still awake" Trace says "howwww" I slur opening my eyes "because you just replied and opened your eyes" he says smirking "fuck" I say hiding under the blankets "I love you bæ go to sleep" Trace says getting unchanged so he is only in his boxer shorts. He crawls into bed next to me and he wraps his arms around my waist. I scoot closer to him and we fall asleep snuggled up next to each other.

I wake up in the morning to Trace gone. I smelt bacon downstairs, I jump out of bed and In to the bathroom. I puke up in the toilet. Afer I'm done puking my guts up, I grab to headace tablets to get rid of my head, that hurt like fucking crazy. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and I grabbed a bottle of water and I take the headace tablets. "Nice, a top but no underwear on" Mitchel says walking into the kitchen followed by Mason, I run upstairs and I on some underwear and some leggings and a Metro Station T-shirt. I walk downstairs whilst putting my hair in a messy bun. "Morning babe" Trace says coming out of the livingroom "morning" I say.

We all was sat at the dinning room table eating bacon, egg and sausage sandwiches, it was quiet and I don't like silence sometimes.

After we was done I put our dishes in the dishwasher and I walk upstairs into mine and Trace's room. I turn the TV on and I decide to watch something on Netflix ^-^

>> time skip >>

After looking through Netflix for something to watch, for 25 mins I deided to watch a anime (sorry if you don't like them) I click on Death Note and I start to play episode 1 :)

>> 44 mins later >>

(Incase none of u knew, Death Note is a AWSOME anime on Netflix, and 1 episode lasts 22 mins. They are about 37 *I forgot how many episodes they are* on Netflix :)

I just finished 2 episodes of Death Note and Trace walks in "Hey babe" he says smirking "why are you smirking?" I say getting off the bed and I get closer to him. "No reason....." he says "hmmm" I say getting suspicious, he leans in and kisses me softly on the lips "can we go out to diner tonight?" Trace says "yeah, shure" I say smiling ^-^

I was watching death note still, I've got quite far into the season so far. A episode just finished, so I looked at the time and saw it was 3:58pm so I decided to get ready for dinner tonight!

I had got in the shower, blowdried and straightened my hair. I got the curling iron and I curled the bottom of my hair, and my bangs (fringe)

UGH! I CAN'T FIND ANYHTING TO WEAR! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING THROUGH MY CLOTHS AND STILL NOTHING!

I find a nice black knee-high dress, so I put It on and found my black heels to go with it. I put in a pair of blak earnings to match and a black necklace.

I put my makeup on and I stare at myself in the mirror "I look ok, I guess" I say quietly *knock knock* somone knocks at the bedroom door "who is it?" I say "Mason" Masey says "Sup Masey" i say smiling "wow you look amazing" he says "thanks" I say "come on lets go!" He says pulling me out of the room and near the top of the stairs. I see Trace at the bottom of the stairs in a black tuxedo and holding a bunch of different coloured roses "wow" he says when he see's me. I walk down and I hug him and kiss his cheek "babe you look hot in a tuxedo" I say "thanks" he says winking ;) I smile and say "are those roses for me" I point to them "yeah" he hands me them, I run the the kitchen and I quickly put them in a vase and I fill the Vase up with water.

Me ane Trace get into a limousine and it takes us to the restaurant. O.O

>> time skip >>

We just Finnished our main course and it was time for desert.

The guy comes with a cake, it wasn't too big but it was nicely decorated and big enough for 4 people. I smiled and Trace grabs something from his pocket. I egnore it.

Trace stands up and he gets on one knee, he pulls out a box and on the top it says, read the cake. I look at the cake and I see 'will you marry me?' Written in nice handwriting with icing. I feel tears fill up inside me, I look at Trace and smile "Yes" I say. He picks me up and spins me around. After he puts me down we both lean in and kiss eachother "I love you!" Trace says "i love you too" i say. Loads of people start clapping and I smile, Mitchell and Mason show up out of nowhere!

Me, Trace, Mason and Mitchel was sat around the table, chatting and havint a good time. We was also eating the cake :)
_________

Haiii guys x I just wanted to say.....

Thanks soooo much the book just him 1.04k reads!

It means sooo much to me that you guy's like my book and are reading it x

Love u guys sooo much - Jess_Hamada xxxx

P.s make shure u guys read my other stories aswell xx tnnks xx