Chapter 22

Haii!! here is another chapter for you unicorns, I hope you enjoy ♡♥♡♥♡

Also MASSIVE shout out to my sis PrincessWala the Idea or this chapter!!
_______________

I was sat on the couch with Trace c: and we both was watching some shitty movie on Netflix. Trace's phone bleeps, after he read it he smiles at me "Mason, Mitchel, Spencer and Eric have invited me out" he says and I nod "k go have fun" I say, he pecks me on the lips before grabbing his jacket and keys, I hear the door close and I shigh "great now I'm gonna be bored" I say and on que my phone bleeps.

1 New Text Message From: Shayla

I smile and click on the message,

Hey Y/N ^-^ There is a HUGE party going on, and your coming with me xx I will pick you up at 9! You've got 2 hours to get ready xx see ya soon xx

I smile and text her a quick reply

Okay :) I'll come xx see ya in 2 hours xx

I run upstairs and grab all my shower stuff, I run into the bathroom and lock the door. I start the shower up and strip out of my clothes, I start blasting music from my Ipod c:

When I've finished showering I turn the shower off and I wrap a towel around myself, I grab my Ipod and run to the bedroom. I open my closet and start to look for a nice outfit to wear, I heat my flat iron (hair straighteners) up whist I search for a outfit.

I finally found a outfit *picture tagged above* I straighten / flat iron my hair and I curl the ends and my bangs/fringe. I get dressed and do my makeup.

When I was finally ready I put my heels on and the doorbell rings "coming!" I shout grabbing my purse and phone, I run downstairs and open the door "hey Y/N " Shayla says hugging me "hey Shayla" I say "come on lets go" she says grabbing my hand "hold on" I say locking the door, we get into a cab thats waiting outside and she tells him to take us to the house.

When we get there she pays him and we both get out, there was a huge house with music blasting and lights everywhere. There was alot if people in the house and a few passed out in the garden.

**Trace's POV**

I was with the boys at Masons house, we was having a couple of drinks before heading to a house party a few blocks away from here.

I was tipsy but not drunk, yet! xD We all decided since It was 9:50pm we would head to the party because we've been here nearly a hour. We all get into my car and I start driving to the partayyyy!!!

*** Y/N POV***

I had been here a hour and I'm drunk as f*ck, I lost Shayla and was stumbling around the house searching for her. I gave up looking for her and I was single and ready to mingle (Y/N has forgotten about her relationship with Trace and forgot she hates Jordan but she still loves him a little)

I see Jordan Sweeto and decided to say hai, because why not? I stumble over to him and try not to fall over "hai Jordan" I slur "hey" he says "how ya doin?" I ask "fine, how are you?" He says and I giggle "I'm fantastic and drunk" I slur "I can tell your drunk" he says "well handome I think I might need to shut you up" I say leaning forward. Our lips connect and he wraps his arms around my waist, whilst I wrap mine around his neck. "What the f*ck" I hear somone say before I'm pulled away from Jordan, I see Trace punch him.....

**Trace's POV**

I walk in the party and the first thing I see is my girlfriend kissing Jordan!! I was angry and I was going to kill that man, I walk over to them and say "what the f*ck" I pull Y/N off of him and I puch him in the nose "Trace stop" Y/N says but I egnore her, I punch him again and he punches me. It soon turned out into a HUGE fight and Y/N was stood behind me, everyone was surrounding me and Jordan chanting 'FIGHT' and 'PUNCH HIM'.