Chapter 20

I was at home snuggled with Trace in bed, relaxing. There was a knock at the door :/ I was scared to get it incase it was Jordan!

Plus Trace fell asleep. I wiggle out of Trace's grip and I walk downstairs quietly. I peep through the peep hole thing where you can see the person on other side of the door, I see them. He has brown hair and is looking at the ground so I can't see his face.

He looks up and I gasp in fright "PLEASE Y/N I KNOW YOUR IN THERE! I HEARD YOU" Jordan begs "NO PISS OFF!" I shout back "No! Please let me talk to you!" He asks in a soft voice. His voice wasn't just soft, it was sorry and desprate..

I sigh sadly not knowing what to do. I open the door to see Jordan holding some F/F (Fave Flowers) and some chocolate (Sorry if you don't like chocolate or is allergic to it! My friend is allergic and i have another friend that doesn't like it)

I look at him and our eyes connect for a moment before I look away "I-I'm sorry Y/N I got drunk and it was stuped of me. I'm sooo sorry, to make up for it I bought you chocolate and F/F" he says "thanks Jordan" I say "it's no problem at all. I mean it's all to make up for what I did when I was drunk" he says "it's fine forget about it, I don't wanna talk about it" I say "okay" he says.

I eventually take the chocolate and F/F off of him and I put the flowers in a vase and fill it up with water. I tell him to go sit in the living room whilst I put the flowers in the vase and stuff.

I start to get worried about Trace. I mean I go out with him! Jordan could ruin our relationship!

I mean when me and Jordan was going out he kissed me at the relationship and me and Jordan broke up.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa. I smiled and he was going to speak but was interrupted by a bang upstairs "shit Trace is awake. You need to go bye!" I say grabbing his arm and pushing him out the door "thanks for the chocolate and flowers" I whisper then close the door.

I sit at the counter in the kitchen staring at the flowers. I-I think I might be in love with Jordan a little still!

I love Trace aswell but I don't know what to do!

"Hey who is the flowers off?" Trace asks walking Into the kitchen "oh......don't know. They left them on the pourch and then ran the doorbell and ran away!" I say "oh okay" he says kissing me "babbbeeeee" Trace says "yeeessss" I say back "I gotta go to the studeo today" he says "okay thats fine" I say "Kay bye love you" he says grabbing his keys and walks neer the door "bye! Love you too" I say and he smiles and walks out the door.

I smile and look at the time 2:43pm c: I decided yo do some laundry and clean the house.

》Time Skippy xD nikitaspoors2000

I finally finished cleaning the house, it was spotless. To be honest it was that clean I could see my face in the floors ❤️

I sat down on the couch and put my feet up on the table, even though I just cleaned it but oh well I turn the TV on and put Netflix on c: I click on 22 jump street and quickly pause it. I run to the kitchen and grab a bag of M&M's and popcorn I sit back down and play the movie whilst snacking out.

I hear the door open then close "Trace is that you?" I ask "yeah babe it's me" is mile and get up. I walk over to Trace and his back was facing me, I wrap my arms around his waist and feel him smile. He turns around and kisses me softly on the lips. I kiss back and things start to get a bit heated, he grabs both of my arms and pushes me against the wall. A few moans escape my lips ❤️

He starts to leave a hickey on my neck but we was interrupted buy someone knocking on the door. Trace stops and smiles "go put something to cover the hickey up" he says and I nod. I run upstairs and grab my concealer and I dab it were the hickey is. Once it is covered I walk downstairs to hear Trace talking to someone "I don't know Mason shall I do it tomorrow or tonight?" He asks Mason "dude do it tonight, Y/N is a wonderful girl, if you do it then I'm sure you both will be happy together Mason says. WAIT! IS TRACE GONNA PREPOSE TO ME? I smile and start to carry on walking down the stairs "Y/N is that you?" Mason asks "no it's is the pizza man" I say in a Italian accent "what flavour pizza you got for us?" Mason asks "none you no order pizza, so no pizza for you" I say "awwww" he says "okay I give up its not the pizza man, it's me Y/N" I say waking into the living room "hey Y/N" Mason says hugging me "hi Masey" I say "wanna come back to the studio with us?" He asks and I smile "yeah I wanna hear what you guys have been working on" I say and Trace hugs me from behind "lets go then" he says and we get into Trace's car and he drives us to the Studio.

When we get to the studio they lead me to the recording studio they have been working in. When we get there there is a thing we're all the controls for the booth and to record and stuff is there then there is a massive recording booth thing. The booth had guitars and drums in it

I smile and walk around, there was like CD's in a frame on the wall of there songs or albums. I walk into the booth and I pick up the earphones, I put them on my head and Metro Station Love and War starts to play. I start to sing along forgetting I'm in the studeo.

(Sorry if you can't sing)

Trace comes in as I put the earphones back "wow I never knew you could sing" he says kissing me "well I didn't either" i say wrapping my arms around his neck "babe you should sing in one of our songs we just writ, we needed a female singer" he says "well babe I will totally sing in the song for you" I say "yay" he says kissing me. I kiss back as our lips fit perfectly, Mason walks in and says "okay guys keep the kissing anr stuff for the bedroom" I pull away and blush, I look down at my feet and Mason laughes "so how about tomorrow you come to the studeo and sing that song for us?" He says and I look up and nod "yeah totally"  I say "great" Mason says.
____________

Here is a long chapter for you unicorns :) I hope you enjoyed it.

Comment ideas please!! :) on writers block.