Even more questions

(( I am tired. Just tired :< Idk why but I literally think out what I am going to write for this story hours maybe even a day ahead but when I sit down to actually write the shit I have thought out all energy just leaves my body. Does this happen to anyone else or am I just THAT lazy? ))

Al-An's dialog

Robin's dialog

Marguerit's dialog

Riley's dialog

Your dialog

Fred and Lillian sat staring at the creature Fred ran into, brainstorming about what it could be. They had parked the seatruck at the sea floor so no giant fish would attack them.

"Do you think it is like the Warpers? Made by the Architects to protect their bases?" Lillian asked. "No then we would have seen more of them. Besides you said this creature breather air. Wouldn't they want something that didn't need air if it was going to stay underwater all of the time?" Fred replied.

"That is true" Lillian said. "You said that the Architects might be alive?" Fred said. "Yes" Lillian asked, curious of where Fred was going. "Do you maybe think this could be one of them?" Fred asked, looking over at Lillian.

Lillian didn't have time to respond before they heard some movement, both of them whipping around to see what it was.

______________________________________

Al-An sat up groaning a bit, holding his head with his hand. Everything was spinning and his chest hurt. He split his tail into his legs and tried standing up. He fell right back down, not sure if it was because he was dizzy or if it was because he hit his head.

He heard someone talking behind him but he could't make out what they were saying. That's when he came to his senses, remembering what had happened. He spun around throwing himself away from whoever was there falling down on the floor.

There were two humans sitting in the cockpit of the seatruck they were in. Al-An recognised one of them as Lillian Bench. The other he guessed was Fred Lachance. Riley had told him about Fred and how good of a friend he was.

"H-hey don't worry, we won't hurt you" Lillian said holding her arms up in a surrender like gesture. AlAn shifted so he was propped up against the wall of the seatruck, not to far from the two Alterra employees.

He rested his head against the wall and breathed heavily, tired and dazed. He coughed up some water he must have swallowed and clutched the side of his chest. He had most likely broken a rib. Al-An felt he was really happy that his body fixed itself over time right now or else he would be in a lot of pain.

Al-An heard the two other in the truck talk between themselves, he could hear they were in a bit of a panic and had no idea what to do. He looked over at the two thankful that they had dragged him out of the water. He was sure anyone else would have just left him there brushing it off as they had just hit a big fish.

The two had noticed he was looking at them and looked over to him. "U-uh, howdy" Fred said, what an odd greeting. "Hello" was all Al-An said. The two looked a bit taken aback about hearing Al-An speak, they probably didn't expect him to know their language.

"Uh, I'm Fred and this is Lillian" Fred said introducing the two, Al-An noticed he had a much thicker accent than any human he had met before, he liked it. "I know, thank you for pulling me out of the water" Al-An replied.

"Not to sound rude, but who and what are you" Fred asked, very unsure. "You may call me Al-An. I am what your people all an 'Architect'" Al-An replied. He watched as Lillian's jaw dropped and Fred's eye widened.

"You're telling me I ran over an Architect?" Fred asked in disbelief. "Manu is going to my ass on a silver plate" Fred said looking away. Al-An was surprised that that was what Fred was thinking about, he was scared of loosing his job not even looking at the Architect in front of him. Al-An wasn't offended about it though.

Lillian on the other hand was in shock. Al-An knew she had a love for his people and knew how much she had wanted to meet him when she picked up the distress signal he had sent out earlier.

Al-An knew that he one day would have to stop hiding and try to work with Alterra. Now he just wanted to sleep but he would try to keep himself awake, knowing he would get a lot of questions from Lillian.

Lillian finally came to her senses as Fred was still deep in thought, maybe thinking about how he would convince this 'Manu' that it was an accident and therefore should not lose his job.

"Are you okay, did you break anything?" Lillian asked finally finding her voice. "I am alright, thank you for asking. I may have a broken rib though" Al-An answered clutching the side of his ribcage.

"O-ok that's good" Lillian said, Al-An guessed she wasn't quite sure what to say. "How do you know who we are?" Lillian asked. "I have been staying with Robin Ayou, you knew her sister Sam Ayou" Al-An explained.

"You know Robin?" Fred asked. "Yes, she saved my life" Al-An replied. "Wait that distress signal we picked up before we were taken off the planet did that have something to do with you?" Lillian asked, putting two and two together. "Yes" Al-An replied.

The rest of the day was spent with Al-An answering questions for Fred and Lillian. Lillian was ecstatic to meet Al-An. They had decided that this meeting would have to stay secret. Both Lillian and Fred supported that Al-An did not trust Alterra.

But Al-An knew he would have to revile himself some day, and he was getting very tired of hiding.

(( Whoo- I managed to finish it :D Al-An keep getting hurt XD I kind of know what I am going to do for the next chapter to so amma just throw it out there -3- Anyways hope you enjoyed :D And also JESUS CHRIST ALMOST 900 READS- I love you, all thank you so much ))