First kiss

(( I don't know what to do and hope I don't use a week on this chapter T^T I think now that I finally got around to realising the last chapter I'm on a roll, besides I start autumn (or fall) break I'll finish this by the weekend anyways :D Also am I the only one that randomly starts to simp for characters? Not like big characters like Al-An or Sans that have a big role in their game but like, side characters? I will randomly simp for anyone, from Davoth to Din Djarin. I AM THE SIMP MASTER. Also that picture is going to give me nightmares- ))

Al-An's dialog

Robin's dialog

Marguerit's dialog

Riley's dialog

Your dialog

Al-An sat on the rock deep in thought, not even noticing that the snow storm had slowed and stopped. The snow storm was the only thing stopping Alterra from tracking bothy Al-An and Riley, now they were in the open. All though the ice worm territory was dangerous Alterra knew how to distract the leviathan.

Al-An didn't even think of this fact whilst he was trying to figure out what he was feeling. He didn't even notice the people approaching fast toward the mine until he heard the ear piercing scream of an ice worm attacking the humans approaching. He jumped from where he was seated and ran into the cave.

You seemed to be startled by Al-An quickly rushing in but he ignored it, picked you up and carried you over to some rocks deeper in the cave effectively hiding the both of you. "Al-An what the hell!" you said as Al-An set you down by some rocks. "Alterra-" was all Al-An said and you quickly shut up, your anger being replaced by fear and worry. 

You heard people entering the cave and Riley just glared and Al-An whilst Al-An just shrugged signalling that Riley needed to play this off. Riley mouthed a 'fuck you' to Al-An before he turned around to face his colleagues. 

"Woah Riley you found this place?" one of Riley's colleagues said as they entered the cave looking around in amazement. "Uh y-yeah" Riley bluffed. "No wonder we got such big readings from this place, it's huge!" one of Riley's other colleagues exclaimed. 

 Al-An looked down at you who was sitting next to him, worried that he might have hurt you as he rushed in and picked you up so carelessly. Al-An carefully inspected your body as you looked at him confused. You mouthed an 'hey stop that, I'm okay' to Al-An. 

Al-An carefully cupped your cheek making you look up at him. He tilted his head to the side as to ask 'are you sure?'. You nodded and gave Al-An a tiny smile. Al-An didn't let go off your cheek just yet. He had never noticed how beautiful your (E/C) eyes were. He found himself staring into them getting lost in the pit of (E/C). 

______________________________________

You and Al-An hid behind some rock. You were surprised you hadn't been found yet sine Al-An was a living lightshow. The more you thought about the more you stared into the abyss of lights on his face. It was beautiful. 

The pulsating purple going down his body constantly glowing. Subconsciously you started inching closer to Al-An until you were in his lap your faces inches away from each other. You didn't know if Al-An knew what kissing was but you knew that he had a mouth, Robin gave him  chocolate once and he gobbled it down in seconds, he loved chocolate.

The people exploring the cave in the background became a complete blur as you and Al-An met in a kiss. You stood on your knees on Al-An's lap not being tall enough to reach his face. Al-An wrapped an arm around your waist keeping you from falling whilst you wrapped your arms around his neck.

You pulled away hesitantly and stared into where Al-An's eyes would be and you could feel him staring into your eyes. "(Y/N)..." Al-An quietly whispered, careful not to be heard. 

You turned a bright shade of red and quickly got off Al-An leaning against a rock and hiding your face in your hand. What the hell did you just do?! Why would you just kiss him like that?!

___________________________________________

Al-An was sitting next to you on his knees not knowing what to do. What did you just do? Why did feel nice? Why was his face hot?

Al-AN wasn't able to move as he tried to make sense of what just happened. He hadn't even noticed the others were gone until Riley leaped out from the other side of the rock looking annoyed. "What the hell was that!?" Riley said ripping Al-An out of his trance, Riley was talking about how Al-AN and (Y/N) just left him to deal with his colleagues.

"It got them to leave didn't it?" Al-An said getting up, looking at Riley. "Yeah but you could have given me a warning!" Riley almost shouted. "Keep your voice down or they're going to hear you" Al-AN said looking toward the entrance of the cave.

Riley groaned and looked down at you who had finally gotten out of hiding in your hands. "Can you believe this guy?" Riley asked gesturing towards Al-An and making you giggle. "Excuse me" Al-An said faking an offended voice. "I had a plan didn't I?" Al-An said. "Well maybe share it then" Riley retaliated. "I thought it was obvious" Al-An shot back. 

Those two continued having an argument for the next hour making you laugh to death by their childish excuses and arguments, it was obvious it was just fun though.

((Riley is Al-An's new best buddy -w- Also I had no idea what to do with this chapter so all of a sudden it just became romantic XD It was supposed to be action I think? I don't even know anymore so I hope it didn't come out as rushed or it didn't make sense and sorry if it's too short- Anyways hope you enjoyed :D and thank you for over 700 read what the fuck- ))