Snow stalkers and friends

(( Yay writing this right after the last chapter :D I have been sick for an entire week :'D I actually have an idea and a good idea what I want to be in this chapter so it will probably be better than the others! But don't get your hopes up I'm still bad at writing. Anyways the picture above... why does Al-An not react AT ALL. I expected him to be like "Robin you stupid bitch DON'T BREAK THOSE" but nah... he chill XD ))

Al-An's dialog

Robin's dialog

Marguerit's Dialog

Your dialog

You were sitting in your seatruck jumping at the screeches of big ass shark thingies. You were having a hard time finding that signal. It was on top of as ice berg so it wasn't easy to see. It didn't help that there was a snowstorm so every time you try to see by standing on your seatruck you can't see shit either.

You finally found the right ice berg and you walked up it finding a base. It didn't look like any of Alterra's bases and the closes base was supposed to be with the lily pads. You walked up to base noticing light inside. You decided it might be best to knock instead of just walking in like you originally intended. 

You knocked on the door hearing shuffling inside and something that sounded like a snow stalker. The door swung open and you were greeted by a grumpy woman. She looked pretty old but still healthy. She had brown hair and eyes. She also had some tattoos over and under her right eye.

"What do you want?!" she said grumpy. You were startled by the sudden aggression. "U-uh I'm looking for someone and I saw your base and thought maybe you could help?" you said not bothering to explain it all out in the cold. The woman sigh and stepped away "Fine come on in Alterra"

You shyly went inside still kind of in shock. "So who are you looking for? Everyone seems to get lost-" she said eyeing a snow stalker that was sniffing some plants. "Names Marguerit by the way" she followed up. "I'm (Y/N), and I'm looking for my best friend Robin. She went down to this planet looking for her sister Sam" you answered. 

"Robin? You still believe she's alive? She's been gone for months!" Marguerit said most likely thinking you were blissfully oblivious to the dangers of this planet. "I know! But Robin is never the one to give up or just die like that!" you tried defending Robin. "Oh I know, she's alive. But good luck getting to her. She's all over the place!" Marguerit says.

"She's alive?! And here?!" you almost shouted relieved and very happy. "Yeah she's been here for quite a while" Marguerit said. "I could lead you to her but I need something first" Marguerit followed. "Of course!" you said overjoyed by the fact you friend was safe.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

You and Marguerit were walking on the glacial basin in snow stalker territory each with a flare in hand. "So Preston have been acting pretty depressed lately so I have decided to get him a friend-" Marguerit started "And why do something myself when I can split the work with someone else" Marguerit explained. "Makes sense" you said amazed that she could tame a snow stalker. 

You had been keeping a list of a couple things you wanted to do on 4546B whilst you were down here. Even though looking for Robin was your main objective you could have some fun on the side. You had always wanted to ride a snow stalker so you obiously wanted to tame one. You had also been wanting to tame some sort of leviathan. Most would say it was impossible and maybe it was but you still couldn't help but dream about commanding an ice worm. 

"How do you even tame a snow stalker?" you asked Marguerit looking up to her even though you met her only an hour ago. "Well for one you have to earn trust from a cub" Marguerit started "They aren't scared of the flares like the adults so naturally they just come right up to you. You just need to feed them a lot and show them they can trust you and BOOM you have a pet snow stalker" Marguerit explained with full confidence. 

You entered a cave and scared of the adult snow stalkers with your flares. You just sat down on a rock and suddenly you were surrounded by baby snow stalkers. You were sitting there surrounded by cuteness all of the babies wanting your attention. "Seems like they like you" Marguerit said laughing. One of the snow stalkers tackled you to the ground and started licking your face. 

You and Marguerit where walking back with a snow stalker Marguerit had marked and had been training for a while. She needed your help to keep him calm during the truck back to her base. The snow stalker that had tackled you kept on following you even when you got to the end of the snow stalker territory.

"Maybe you should take her back with you" Marguerit suggested. "It has taken me many month to get this snow stalker to trust me enough to follow me. Your pretty damn lucky. You said you wanted one didn't you?" Marguerit continued. "Maybe I should" you said picking the snow stalker up. She was really damn heavy but the face licks made it worth it. 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

You and Marguerit made it to her base in the caves under the lily pads. She had been teaching you everything about snow stalkers as Preston and the two baby snow stalkers played in the back ground. They where running around and you where scared and the ruckus would damage the base or attract some sort of predator. 

Apparently a tamed snow stalker was just like a dog. Preston was just like a dog to. If you gave them food they would love you forever. They were also okay with being in a base for a extended amount of time as long as you took the running for example along the glacial basin at least once a week. 

You were trucking back to your base happy with a new friend and a pet snow stalker. Since both you and Marguerit needed to take care of your snow stalkers you decided that you would priorities them first. Robin was fine wasn't she? She wouldn't mind if you took a bit longer to meet her again would she? 

(( BABY SNOW STALKER!! They are the cutest things in existence. I was litterly just walking on the glacial basin looking for stalker fur when a baby snow stalker walked up to me with all the adult terrified and then this idea was born. No Al-An in this chapter but some Marguerit. But she's awesome so no one will mind. I felt like I didn't really get Marguerit's personality right but she likes you lets just say that so I don't look bad ))