#3 Sex Therapist

Sex therapists do not perform sex or have any sort of physical contact with their clients.

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

felix was everything but fine.

the amount of disquieted overwrought that took over his distress state made his skin crawl. it wasn't even a minute or two into him arriving into the office, but he shivered on the sight of it.

his arms hugged around his shoulders, in attempt to warm himself from the sudden coolness that spread around the atmosphere.

unlike the desperation of hearing the blonde begging to pay extra for their services, he noted how neatly and large the therapy room was. it looked rich and exquisite as well, and he wondered if he was scammed for his money now.

not only that, but when he knocked on the large wooden door, he felt like he mistook the therapy room to the gates of heaven. because, there revealed a charming young male, with beached blonde fluffy hair, his irises gleaming with coruscating constellations and mesmerizing shooting stars just by the glance of his pupils, and his muscular well built frame that hung a sleek and expensive black button up. felix also noted how he unbuttoned the top few buttons on his collar, and found it clinically hot.

the male, however, displayed a sombre expression when he let felix step inside.

"have a seat." the blonde suggested, pointing out to the large leather which was placed opposing to a desk.

felix obeyed. it wasn't like he had a choice anyway.

as he settled down on the couch, with his legs closed together, his back was tensed up and he looked much more stiff, just because of the presence of a defilingly attractive male.

the blonde noticed, but only after he took a seat on the desk upfront. he could sense the awkwardness that spread through the atmosphere like a pandemic. the male looked fidgety and had his gaze fixed to his lap.

"coffee?" the blonde asked, pouring a the hot beverage into a mug. the fresh scent of espresso looming around.

felix blinked blankly. he wasn't usually the one who'd agree to anybody's requests of food or drinks. this was because he believed that he was causing them trouble. but right now, he was still dying of starvation of not eating since the night before and morning, his stomach would probably grumble if he didn't satisfy its needs. and even if coffee wasn't a lot, it was still something. right?

"sure." he finally accepted.

the blonde handed him the mug with coffee already filled to the brim. felix took a quick sip, letting the smell of coffee tickle the end of his nostrils as he held the coffee in his palm since there wasn't any place he could keep it on. the blonde's table was too far from his reach.

"what's you're name?"

the question alerted him as he whipped his head towards the blonde. "felix. lee felix."

the blonde nodded, placing his own cup on the cup holder by his desk. he crossed his arms.

felix immediately widened his eyes when he caught a quick glance of the males bulging biceps, they tightened under the male's simple actions, making the material around his collar struggle to stay on. another button unbuttoned itself, revealing more of his exposed chest.