#35 stoned

five.
•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

"jisungie~ 'm no cheater, i still love you~"

the conspicuous drunk blonde, who clearly hadn't thought twice about how his oversensitive heart would react, especially after his break-up, drugged his mind that the boy he clung to was now jisung. because that's all he could think of- his ex.

jeongin despised how his heart would run a marathon from the proximity the blonde kept clinging onto him, especially not the fact that it would make blood rush up to paint his rosy cheeks. "h-hyung! get off of me!"

ignoring his sentence, just like how he did to the prior complaints from the redhead, the blonde clung closer, his arms wrapping curtly around the redhead in attempt to push their bodies impossibly closer, while jeongin tried to stop the feeling of his skin leaving tingles at ever friction caused by their bodies touching.

scoffing, he stole a quick glance towards the australian duo seated across them, his eyes in search of help; "w-why is he being like this hyung!? get him off of me!" he cried, still in desperate fight against the blonde's pda which he was no where nearing winning.

chan chuckled, almost hiccuping up all the alcohol he'd consumed himself. "i think he likes you."

jeongin fought the urge to smack the blonde with the plate of leftover kimchi, but chose to restrain against it since the taller was nowhere going to give up on clinging closer, plus he'd already had enough energy trying to hide the growing blush on his pale cheeks.

"f-fuck off, hyunjin!" he cried; and although his words said otherwise, he'd ended up accepting his defeat as the taller closed the space between their bodies and rested his chin crooning over his shoulder. "i'm not your stupid jisung.." he huffed.

hyunjin hummed, almost as if the alcohol had washed away his hearing on things he didn't desire.

"you're warm, sungie.."

this 'jisung' agenda was something jeongin couldn't wrap his mind around. why was hyunjin hooked up on the one person who wouldn't trust in his words, and accused him for something he should've fought against?

in his eyes, hyunjin didn't deserve to be treated as a second option. the taller had ethereal looks, with a personality so giving that he would be altruistic enough to forgive him. as in jeongin- the person who ruined it all for him. yet, the blonde just had to be against the redhead's favor, no matter how sketchy and weirded out it seemed. although if it was anybody other than the older, he would've thought about it and suggested that they'd grow closer to him- only to ruin things at the end, as if revenge would bring their hearts to peace, but that wasn't what jeongin had elucidated from hyunjin. the older was..different. he was generally an open-hearted and accepting person, that would bask on the brighter side of people, no matter how cruel they came out.

and maybe this trait- could be the reason why jeongin would feel all giddy and nauseous when he was around.

hyunjin was accepting. though sometimes jeongin would've been perceived and unexpected- up in his own little mind, hyunjin didn't see him any different from that. he didn't make jeongin seem like a nuisance, though there was a bit of rage after the break-up had taken place, anybody could tell the older thought over it. and jeongin would feel his heart warming at every time he realized how hyunjin attempted to understand him.

with all these feelings running constantly through his racing heart, he lifted his head to spare a glance at the blonde resting over his shoulder.