06 ⏤ expensive housemate.

06.

JENNIE watches as Jungkook places the grocery bags on the kitchen table to where he told her to sit. She sees the vegetables, fruits, and other healthy products pile on the table. He went grocery shopping after his morning to noon classes.

"But I just bought fruits two days ago?" Jennie asks because he's wasting money to give her a proper pregnancy diet.

After she got checked out a few days ago, the doctor advised her to rest the next day or when she felt sick. He gave Jungkook clear instructions to look after Jennie better. He's told to keep her drinking water and let her eat healthy meals with vegetables and fruits every day. That's just the firsts on the list. Jennie needs to exercise regularly and make her sleep early with at least eight hours. She also needs to drink her vitamins and be less stressed.

Lucky for her, Jungkook took it seriously and is on a rampage mode to get all her things and activities in order.

"More fruits means more variety to choose from." He says, taking the last piece of cereals in the three bags he brought home.

"Don't you think you're overdoing it?" Jennie's just worried that he's spending too much money on the supplies that are for her.

Jungkook smiles, shaking his head. He's doing it because it's required. You can't take pregnancy lightly, he chants to her, almost all the time when he finds the opportunity to say it. Jennie just rolls her eyes while he blabbers about the food he bought and its nutritional value, like what the doctor advised.

"You're on your third month, so it's kinda hassle and a crucial part of your pregnancy. Your baby needs to be healthy." Jungkook talks like a proud grandfather. His words make her feel sleepy.

She just woke up an hour ago, but she's getting drowsy. This is why Jennie likes to move around and do stuff to keep her awake. Sadly, she's absent from her class and tutoring lessons today.

"What do you want to try first, Jen⏤ are you sleeping while I'm speaking?" Jungkook frowns. He just saw Jennie yawning and putting her head on her arms on the table. She's going to sleep while he's talking alone.

"You talk too much, Jungkook," Jennie whispers purposely enough to make him hear.

"Is this how you say thank you to the guy who's helping you?" Jungkook is flabbergasted. He puts his hand on his chest, faking to be offended.

Jennie is naturally sassy. She never runs out of quips. Just before, she was as gentle as a sheep in the hospital bed. "I'm not the one who proposed that."

"But I'm your friend!" Jennie just closes her eyes while Jungkook continues to say things about her and the strict diet.

Jennie could've slept there if Jungkook didn't bother her, saying that it's an uncomfortable position for her and the baby to sleep in. She might squeeze the baby. Jennie glares at Jungkook, walking up in a bad mood to her room upstairs.