11 ⏤ blue.

11.

LUNCH just ended a few minutes ago as Jungkook is walking to his next class for the day. There's a slight difference in his mood. He looks calmer and less brooding than before. His hair is combed well, unlike its usual messy style. He's becoming more smiling, a comment Jimin says while he walks with Jungkook to go to the same building they're headed to.

"It seems like you're free of problems," Jimin said, nudging Jungkook to his side to cheer him on. "Did you get accepted by the Jung's company?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "I haven't quit my job, but I'm working on my resume and requirements to apply."

Jungkook made up his mind to try being a clerk. He had talked about it to his manager, and they respected his decision. It's a step further to build himself a better future and help Jennie with their needs. Just before Jungkook wanted to ignore and possibly get a male housemate to lessen problems. Now he's more determined to help Jennie with her pregnancy and confess to her friends.

"Then what's with the sheepish smile? It's because of Jennie, isn't it?" Jimin teases Jungkook, poking his cheek like they're teenagers.

Jungkook frowns, slapping Jimin's finger and arm away to where his best friend laughs it out. "Will you stop teasing me about Jennie? We're friends. Quit it."

Jimin didn't stop annoying him. He hasn't had this kind of fun with Jungkook in the years they're together. Jimin remembers how Jungkook is not someone to make jokes with unless it's about dating. He's barely untouchable due to his wealth in an undisclosed family. Jimin sees how it all changed and how Jungkook is now freer to express himself.

"So, do you want to have a double date with me? I met this hot chick last night. I invited her out on a date tomorrow evening. Maybe you should join us. She has a cute friend that might be your type." Jimin says. Jungkook let him blabber about his date until he's finished to finally reject the shorter man's offer.

"I don't do dates anymore." Jungkook's merriness turned bitter. He has no time for that or is interested in going. He might have changed for the better, but Jimin still gets into affairs and one night stands.

"Oh god. You totally changed. You turned to an old man, like my brother." Jimin laughs louder. Jungkook gave him a side-eye, hissing at Jimin's behavior. Despite both of them being twenty-four, Jimin's attitude is of an eighteen-year-old due to being the youngest of four siblings in his family.

"You sound like my dad." Jimin jokes, wiping the tears of joy from his chinky eyes. "Jennie really did something to you." And he'll never stop bothering him about Jennie too.

"Whatever." Jungkook walks faster. He's rather lucky he doesn't have to experience this every day because they're in different years. Otherwise, he could've punched Jimin already.

"I'm just joking, Jungkook! Hey, it's not you actually like her! It's a joke." Jimin catches up to Jungkook, that's about to turn and step on the stairs.