loss

A/N- hope you enjoy, please leave me any requests 🖤 please vote!

t/w- death/loosing a loved one
plot: You and Dom are close and just started dating but you have been acting distant and cold. little did he know the reason you were acting that way was because your dad passed away.

Doms pov:

y/n has been acting weird all day and literally wont talk to me. I haven't done anything wrong so i'm beginning to get a bit annoyed with her.

Y/Ns pov:

"y/n whats your problem?! Talk to meh tell me whats wrong!" Dom raises his voice slightly from the other side of the door.
"Dom go away its none of your business!" I say coldly while a tear falls from my eye. Im sat in bed with the bedroom door locked, i cant face anyone right now.

I feel guilty. I never even knew the man. I didn't give him a chance to get to know me. To be honest i wanted nothing to do with him. No father ever abandons their child. My dad passed away this morning, mum called and told me the news. No matter how many times i tell myself 'he was a horrible man', i cant help getting upset over the fact that i never knew him. I haven't cried much today, i guess i'm just in shock.

I had the odd birthday card, sometimes a postcard will come through the letter box.
'dear y/n, happy birthday. dad x'

I cant believe he's gone.

"Y/n please! I don't know whats wrong and you not giving me an explanation is kind of selfish." He says. I cant blame him for feeling like that, but still, his words make my chest hurt.

Doms pov:

All of a sudden i hear the bedroom door unlock. I quickly get up off the floor where i had been sitting and look at her. She looks at me in the eyes, i can tell shes been crying.

My thoughts were interrupted by her raised voice "Do you wanna know why I've been acting like this?!" she shouts in a weak voice. "My dad died!" A tear falls from her eye. Fuck i called her selfish. I know she never really knew her dad but i can understand why she reacted like that. I feel so bad.

y/ns pov:

"oh y/n im so sorry." He says in a quiet voice as he wraps me in a hug. I cry gently into his chest. "i love you." He says..