Drunken recognition

A/N- this one is so cute, thank you Madison for the idea!🖤

t/w- alcohol
plot: Y/n returns home drunk, and doesn't recognise Dom as her boyfriend. He is really cute and takes her to bed.

Doms pov:

I hear the front door open then someone stumble inside. Im guessing it's my girlfriend y/n, drunk. She went out for a few drinks with her mates, she was gone for a couple hours. Y/n doesn't drink often, but when she does, she gets hammered.

"Y/n love?" I call out from the living room.

I hear her trudge through the hallway then she enters the living room. Drunk, as i suspected.

"Hi baby." I smile, getting up to steady her as she sways, unsteady on her feet.

"Hello handsome." She giggles, falling into my arms.

"Come on, up the stairs." I say trying to get her up to bed.

"whyyy." She slurs.

I just pick her up bridal style and carry her upstairs.

"wow mr. muscles." She giggles, leaning her head back.

I laugh and place her on the bed.

"lets get you changed love." I say as i take her jacket off.

Eventually i get her changed into a T-shirt and a pair of my boxers.

"good girl. Come on lets get in bed, yeah?" I say softly, pulling back the duvet.

y/ns pov:

"get in bed y/n." He says gently.

"No i cantt. I have a boyfriend. I cant get in bed with you." I say, falling back on the bed in my drunken state.

"Y/n, I am your boyfriend." He laughs.

"nope you're lyingg! My boyfriend is a singer." I smile at the thought of him.

"yup, thats me." He chuckles, moving my hair from my face.

"Reallyyy. Wow, your hot." I say looking at him in disbelief.

"Yeah my girlfriend says that." He jokes.

He grabs one of my makeup wipes from the bathroom and cleans my smudged makeup off.

"Dommyy. Kiss kiss." I slur.

I feel a peck on my lips, then i feel myself being moved into bed. Dom lays next to me and strokes my hair.

"You're the cutest when your drunk." He chuckles.

And thats the last thing i remember before i pass out into a deep sleep. Im gonna have a the worst hangover tomorrow.