drunken pleasure (smut)

A/N- Hey omg im back. Thank you for all the kind messages, i am feeling a bit better. There will be lots of stories to come. Thank you for 2k reads! 🖤

t/w- alcohol use/smut

"Shots!!" Cassie , my friend shouts.

We all burst in to a chorus of cheer when the shots get brought out. Me and my best friend Dom are at a party my friend is throwing and its safe to say, were both pretty drunk. I say were best friend's, friends with benefits is more accurate.

Theres not much to it. Me and Dom have been friends for years and we've always had a sexual tension between us. So i guess we just have sex, no strings attached. It works for both of us.

"Here you are." Cassie says as she passes me a shot.

We all neck back the shots, most of us grimacing at the bitter taste.

"another round!?" Dom shouts.

After 2 hours of partying and drinks, me and Dom somehow ended up back at his place.

"Y/n im hornyyy." Dom whines drunkly from the living room.

I walk out of the kitchen, a drink in hand, into the living room where Dom is sat.

"oh yeah?" I say as i collapse down onto the sofa and straddle his lap.

"mhm." Dom replies as he brings me into a kiss, licking the bitter taste of whiskey off my lips.

The kiss turns rough when Dom begins to take off my dress.

"You're so beautiful." He slurs.

He trails his finger down my stomach when it stops at the waistband of my lace lingerie. He looks up at me, asking from permission, to which of course i nod.

I feel his hand slide in my panties and his finger start to toy with my clit. I respond to the stimulation by rocking my hips on him.

"fuck." He mumbles as i feel his growing erection pulse underneath me.

The overwhelming pleasure his single finger is giving me is nothing compared to what is coming.

He slides a finger in me as i lean my head back and moan. I unbutton his shirt and rip it off him, eager to feel his body and pleasure him.

I reach my hand down and start to palm him through his trousers. He moans in response, quickening the pace of his fingers.

His fingers pumping in me and his thumb rubbing my clit becomes even more pleasurable when i feel my orgasm rising.

"Dom I'm close." I moan.

As soon as those words fall off my lips, he pulls his fingers away.

"Dom please." I beg, feeling my high become distant once again.

"not yet." He replies, picking me up and carrying me upstairs.

He throws me down on his four-poster bed and shuts the door. Alcohol still clouding my brain, the room spins.

"you sure you want this, darlin?" He asks.

Even in his drunken state, consent still an important thing on his mind.

"yes I'm sure." I smile, he acts as if this is our first time.

Without another word Dom strips the rest of his clothes off and walks over to the bed where im laying.

He positions himself on top of me.

"Such a pretty girl." He mumbles to himself as his eyes scan over my body.

"Are you gonna be a good girl for me?" He questions, moving his hand up my thigh.

"only for you." I reply, running my hand through the back of his hair.

"Only for me." He smirks as he attacks my neck with wet kisses.

I close my eyes, indulging in the pleasure. Dom has me wrapped around his finger i'm telling you. He can make me feel pleasure that you cant even imagine.

I buck my hips into him when i feel his finger trace my core again.

"please Dom, stop teasing." I beg, craving his touch.

"i will tease you as much as i want darlin." He replies, toying with my clit.

I moan softly, bucking my hips trying to get more friction.

"So desperate, its quite pathetic." He chuckles.

(My degrading kink is screaming.)

"beg sweetheart." He says, almost inaudible.

"Please Dom, i need you." I groan.

"Well i cant torture you forever." He gives in.

Without another word i feel his tip glide over my entrance and linger there for a second.

"But yet your still torturing me." I dare, the alcohol comes with the confidence boost.

All of a sudden he pushes all the way into me.

"Fucking hell." I moan out, suddenly overcome with immense pleasure.

Without letting me adjust, he starts thrusting into me roughly.

"Is this what you wanted pretty girl." He asks, grunting between words.

I nod, unable to speak. His pace quickens as his mouth begins to attack my neck. Dom has always known the perfect ways to pleasure me. He knows all my sweet spots.

"Fuck Dom." I moan throwing my head back.

I feel my muscles start to tense and my orgasm rise.

"Im close-" I cut myself off with a moan.

"Not yet love. Hold it." He groans as he slides his hand down to circle my clit bringing my high closer.

"im gonna come." I moan, my core itching for release.

"Do not come without my permission Y/n."

He places his hand on my stomach feeling himself thrust.

" F-fuck." "You feel that love?" He smirks with a moan.

The pressure from his hand makes it unbearable to hold on, this boy is forever torturing me.

"Come. Fucking come right now." He moans, giving permission.

My mind turns cloudy as the band inside of me snaps. My legs jolt as my high reaches its peak. I feel Dom release inside of me, don't worry I'm on the pill

"Fuck-." I moan, a tear streaming down my face.

"You did so well." He says wiping my tear as he catches his breath.

He lays next to me and pulls me into his chest. His arm snakes around me as he strokes my hair, leaving small kisses on my head. The distant aroma of alcohol still lingering on our skin.

"We're best friends right?" I ask softly.

"Love, lets be honest. I don't think we well ever be just 'best friends'.