birthday boy (smut)

A/N- two smuts in a row? wow lucky you. please vote and request 🖤

t/w- smuttt
plot: its Doms birthday and you make it all about pleasuring him.

y/ns pov:

Its currently 8am, and the birthday boy is still sleeping next to me. As its his birthday, Im gonna make this the most pleasurable day for him.

I quietly get out of bed and go over to my wardrobe. I pull out a red set of lingerie, this is Doms favourite. I go to the bathroom and put it on, and then brush my hair, making myself look a bit more presentable.

I return back to the room and Dom is still sleeping peacefully, i decide to wake him up in his favourite way. Dom loves blowies, i don't give them too often though. Its like a treat. This means when i do give him a blowie, its intense pleasure.

I get under the duvet, positioning myself between his legs and start palming his dick though his boxers. Dom moves slightly in bed, still oblivious to what I'm doing.

I pull the waistband of his boxers down and his semi hard dick springs loose. I lick up the side agonisingly slow until i reach the tip. I suck on the tip gently.

Suddenly i feel a hand resting on my head and a light sleepy moan. I smirk knowing he's awake. I pull back the duvet so Dom can have a view of me, and what I'm doing.

He smirks seeing my red lingerie and grabs my hair into a makeshift ponytail. I tease him by only sucking the tip and pumping the rest in my hand. Doms hips jolt up trying to make me take more of his dick. Finally i give in and take him all in my mouth, this was a struggle because of how big he is.

I bob my head up and down adjusting to the rhythm Dom wants to go, today is all about him.
"I want you to use me. However you want." I smirk at him, pulling off his dick.

He immediately grabs my head and forces me back on his dick. He starts mouth fucking me and thrusts into my mouth.
"Good girl." He moans, clearly enjoying this experience.

His tip hits the back of my mouth and i gag slightly. This only encourages Dom to go faster.

"fook, fook," He moans and leans his head back. He continues thrusting into my mouth until i feel him twitch.

"i-im gonna cum." He whimpers. His eyes roll back and suddenly he shoots into my mouth, immediately his hips collapse into the bed.

"Fookin hell. Mornin' to you too." He laughs catching his breath. I smile and kiss him.

"happy birthday Dom." I say running my hand through his hair.

whew. Is it hot in here or is it just me ?