i need attention

A/n- Ahh sorry i took so long to upload! hope your all having a good day!  Ooo its almost christmas!  please vote <3

t/w- none :)

Doms pov:

Y/n has been at work all day, leaving me alone with my own company. I hate being by myself. Being forced to listen to my own stupid thoughts. I'd much rather be in her arms.

Being the 18th of December, its almost Christmas. Christmas is my favourite time of year. I get to spend time with my family.

Talking of family, Y/n asked me to be her boyfriend about a month ago, meaning i haven't met her parents yet.

Our relationship is kind of complicated. You know the stereotypes. 'celebritys can't fall in love with their fans'. Well me and y/n went against the odds and here we are.

Currently our relationship is on the down low. Away from the public eye if you prefer. Our close friends know, of course.

She's constantly on my mind. Her beautiful eyes, her addicting laugh, her company overall. She's just so down to earth. She doesn't treat me differently, coming from someone who is familiar with my music.

The thought of her gives me a feeling in my stomach. Her hands all over my body is a feeling i crave most. God i just want her home.

As if it was fate, i hear the front door open and her familiar voice call out..

"Im homee!" She announces.

I open our bedroom door and trot down the stairs, happy shes home.

Y/ns pov:

I hear his footsteps as he jogs down the stairs. His green eyes come into view as he reaches the bottom of them.

"I missed youu." He says as he wraps me in his arms.

Im immediately engulfed in the smell of his cologne. It never gets old. Addicting, if you will.

"Hi love." I smile as i pull out of the hug.

We act as if we haven't seen each other in years. Its silly really, we just love each others company.

"Can we go cuddle pleasee." He asks, a twang of northern in his voice.

"I'm sorry love, i have a work call to take first." I frown.

You see, im a business owner. Work constantly on my mind. Of course its the same for Dom. We find ourselves having trouble finding time for each other. One of us has always got work to do.

We try not to let that get in the way though. We make it work.

"30 minutes, then i'm all yours." I wrap my arms around him.

To which he smiles softly.

"Whenever your ready." He says.
__

"Yes of course, that's fine, perfect. Bye now." I say into my phone, reaching the end of my call.

"Lovee." I call walking up the stairs, carefully lined with Christmas decorations.

I walk into our shared bedroom to see Dom cuddled up in a blanket, the Christmas tree lighting up the room dimly.

"I need attentionn." He whines cutely, his face half covered by the duvet.

"Im all yours now darling." I smile, walking over to my wardrobe.

I grab out some comfy clothes, changing out of my work clothes. I lay down next to my pretty boy and wrap my arms around him.

"How was your call?" He asks tiredly as he leans into me.

"It was okay." I smile, running my hand through his messy hair.

I grab the remote and put on a film in the background. Not that Dom would be watching it as he is already falling asleep on my chest.

I fall asleep to the sound of his soft snores. Its evenings like this im grateful for.