library

A/N- heyy guess who's back! anyway, i'm writing this story high asf right now. So take that as a warning, this might not make sense. Please excuse any typos. enjoy and please vote🖤

t/w- none
plot: you're chilling in the library with your best friend Dominic. Will a mutually wanted kiss lead to something more between you and Dom?

y/ns pov:

I wrap my leather jacket tightly around my body as i walk though the cold, autumn air to the library. Its almost winter in Sheffield, which means theres nothing to do. I normally spend my time getting stoned, drunk or i go to the library.

My platform Doc.martens crush the orange, fallen leaves on the pavement. Clouds cover the sky which is already pretty dark, even though its only 4pm.

I trudge up the concert steps into the warmth of the run-down library.
"hi Jenny." I smile at a elderly women who works here regularly.

"hey trouble." She teases with a smile. "i think your lover boy is here somewhere too." She adds.

"Jenny. Dom is a friend, how many times do i have to say." I laugh covering my face.

"Your blushing doll." She smirks.

"Stay in your lane." I laugh and begin walking up the steps of the two story building.

I walk to the back where i know Dom usually sits and sure enough, there he is.

"hey Harisson." I grab his attention from the book he was engulfed in.

"Hey missy." He smiles, taking out his earphones so he can hear me over his blasting rock music.

"Enough with the nickname." I laugh and sit on the table, putting down my bag.

"yeah whatever you say y/n." He smirks.

"what ya reading." I ask looking down at his book changing the subject.

"Im reading about these people that are in love, and are currently roughly making out." He chuckles passing me the book.

I scan my eyes over the words and he was right, they were. Goals.

"pretty hot." I chuckle passing the book back. He just smiles up at me.

"you look nice missy. Like ya jacket." He says with a smile that seems more like a smirk.

"Thanks love." I smile.

Me and Dom mess around for a bit, occasionally picking a book of the shelf and reading the blurb.

Doms pov:

I run up behind Y/n as she's about to sit down and pull the chair out from under her.

"Dominic!" She shouts laughing, to which i join bursting into a fit of laughter.

After i regain myself, I help her up off the floor where my actions left her.

"Sorry missy. Its too easy." I shrug with a smirk pulling her up by her hands.

"You're so mean." She laughs dipping her head into my chest.

"yeah yeah. So mean." I wrap my arms around her.

She looks up at me, as i stand a head taller. I hold her face in my hands and admire her. The way her smooth skin is peppered with freckles. The way her beautiful blue eyes peer into mine.

Then all of a sudden we lean in. Like a mutual agreement. But i'm her best friend, would this effect our 10year long friendship? Ive always brushed off the feelings I've had for her, in fear she wouldn't feel the same way.

But then when i look at her my doubts fade away. Even though this isn't meant to be, our lips touch. And for the next 5 seconds were engulfed in each others euphoria.

Y/ns pov:

We kiss. Passionately, i might add. Is this meant to be? A question that ive had for a while. I guess our next words will decide the answer.

Part two? Please request 🖤