Smut smut smut

A/N- guess whose back?! Me obviously. Quite honestly I'm not such a fan of yungblud anymore so I lost motivation for this book! Although I've just been listening to his new music and let's just say, he looked amazing. Hence the title of this chapter.

T/w- smut
Plot- just read and find out

Y/n's pov

Me and my mates have been bouncing from bar to bar since 7pm, just a birthday celebration for our close friend Elle. We decided pubs aren't satisfying our dance needs right now, time to hit the club?

We line up in the queue to the club door, our ID's ready to show. Soon enough, the bouncer lets us in. The six of us pile through the door and head straight to the bar. I get a rum and coke, it's all tasting like water at this point.

I could barely get a taste of it before the girls drag me onto the lively dance floor, cheering as they do so. 20 minutes into the dancing and drinking, I need a wee. What is it with rum that makes me need a piss so bad?
"Girls, I'll be back, I'm actually going to piss myself" I laugh as I pass Georgina my drink.

I weave though the bodies and make my way to the toilets. It wasn't hard to miss as there was a huge queue. Took a solid 15 minutes to get in there, but luckily I managed it without any accidents. You know when you don't feel that drunk until your in a bathroom, staring into the mirror? I know that feeling.

I decide fresh air is the best thing right now in my current state. I head out the back door to the beer garden, my heels making it difficult not to fall down the steps. Being the klutz I am, I bump into someone who steadies me.
"You alright love?" He questions as I finally make eye contact.
"Dom?" I say, not expecting to see him here.
"Well if it isn't my favourite ex girlfriend!" He laughs, swinging an arm around me.
I'm now stuck in a conversation with him and his friends. Though, I didn't mind. He is my favourite ex.
His mates went off to the bar to get more drinks which left me and Dom stood reminiscing old times.

"Do- do you remember-" he laughs, struggling to get his drunken words out. "When you  fell through the fence on that night out." We both burst into fits of laughter.
"That was not funny I was so bruised after. I haven't touched whiskey since." I laugh remembering the good old days.
Eventually our laughter dies down and we're left in a comfortable silence.

"You look good, y/n." He smiles at me and takes a sip of his vodka coke.
"I know Dommy." I say out of habit.
"Dommy. Haven't heard that in a while." He repeats the nickname i used to call him, almost saddened by it.
"You look good as well, always have. Though I hate to admit it." I look up at him.

The chill atmosphere quickly becomes only what I could describe as sexual. I feel his eyes piercing through me, occasionally dipping down to my open cleavage. He places a hand on my cheek, running his thumb over my lips.

"Ya'know, I've been craving these lips recently." He says with a chuckle.
"Is that so Dominic?" I take his thumb into my mouth, gently sucking it. As we spent 3 years of our lives in a relationship, safe to say I'm still comfortable with him.
I've always been a tease. And I know he loves it.
It's clear he has a weak spot for me.

He presses his thumb against my tongue. "Still a tease." He states.

Without another word he takes his thumb out my mouth. I look at him confused.
"What's wrong?"

"Are we going to stand here, or are we going back to mine? Hm?" He asks as his hand trails my waist.
And with that we find ourselves hurrying out the club and rushing to walk back to his house. Luckily it wasn't a far walk.