brothers best friend (very light smut)

A/N- hope everyones having a good day. i haven't updated much i just got back from London. Please let me know if you have any requests, on with the story🖤

t/w- light smut
plot: your older brother Tom, is best friends with Dom. you always saw his as an annoying big brother, but you spend a night alone together and your views change immensely. Tom happens to walk in at an unfortunate time..

y/ns pov:

"Cheater!" Tom shouts when i win the 5th game of UNO.
"I am not a cheater! You just cant handle loosing to your little sister." I stick my tongue out at him.
"your 19 Y/n, act mature."
"oh says you."

"Sibling love." Dom smiles sarcastically at the two of us. God its like having 2 brothers. Tom has been good mates with Dom ever since he became his photographer about 2 years ago.

Our eyes are drawn away from the cards to Toms phone as it vibrates, signalling someone is calling. He picks up the phone and starts talking as he walks into the kitchen.

I grab all the UNO cards and put them in the small cardboard box while Dom turns on the Tv. "what do you wanna watch missy?" Dom asks.
"You can pick, and Dom, how many times do i have to say? Stop calling me missy!" I moan like a little kid.
"yeah yeah alright missy." He replied sassily. I just roll my eyes and ignore him.

Tom comes back in the room putting his phone in this pocket. "That was my manager, long story short, i gotta go. Work thing. You two alright here? He asks gesturing to the phone call.
"yeah i guess." I say looking at Dom next to me who nods.

"HAAHA i won again!" I smile in victory placing the card game down. Tom left about 30 minutes ago, since then me and Dom have just been messing around.
"Okay maybe i cant beat you at UNO, but i can beat you in wrestling." He retaliates with a cheeky smile. He was right, he definitely could beat me at wrestling, but im not  backing down. Not real wrestling of course, play fighting i guess.

Accepting the challenge, Dom picks me throwing me over his shoulder and spinning around. I laugh and squeal. He puts me down and i attempt to run, it doesn't work.
He pins me against the wall so i cant run anymore.

What went from harmless play fight, turned to me and Dom making deep eye contact with his hand wrapped loosely around my neck. This situation was totally unintentional, but we cant help the sexual tension growing between us.

Doms pov:

Well i didn't mean for this to happen! Not that i am complaining. Our bodies are basically pressed against each other. In the back of my head i know shes my best friends little sister, who he is very protective over, but i cant help it.

Our lips touch, my hands instantly grab her hips. God i've wanted to to this for a while.

y/ns pov:

God he has no idea how long I've waited for him to do this. The entire time Tom has been gone, theres been tension between me and Dom. The kiss deepens and i feel euphoric. Like nothing else really matters at this moment. I forget my surroundings and only focus on him.

Clothes get ripped off and marks are made. His body hovers over me on the bed, somehow we ended up in my bedroom. His fingers trail up my thigh making my stomach flip. Not making full contact, he drags them over my clit gently. Fuck he knows just what to do.
"that nice, missy?"

Spoiler alert, we didn't get very far.

Suddenly the bedroom door pushes open and a wide eyed Tom stood there in shock. My poor, mortified brother slams the door shut quickly.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! DOM YOU WANKER, GET OFF MY SISTER RIGHT NOW!" Tom shouts.

"shit." Dom whispers under his breath.

A/N- part two??!!