sick day

A/N- hey my lovelies. how are you all? please request and vote 🖤

t/w- Emetophobia (fear of sick)
plot: Dom is sick so you take care of him

y/ns pov:

Its around 2am and i just dropped off to sleep. I wake up to footsteps running into the bathroom and Dom violently throwing up. I immediately race over to him and rub his back "are you okay love?" I ask concerned.
"not really-." He cuts himself off by gagging again.
"its alright darling i'm hear." I sooth.

After a few minutes he stops throwing up and sits back against the wall.
"do you know why your throwing up?" I question.
"i-." He throws up into the toilet again. It seems every time he tries to talk or move, it sends a wave of nausea through him.
"it's alright you don't have to talk. Lets try get you back to bed yeh?" I suggest and he nods.

10 minutes later, no luck. Dom is still on the bathroom floor throwing his guts up. Bless him i feel so bad. Every time i suggest moving he throws up, just the thought makes him nauseous.
"y/n i cant move." He hangs his head low looking like he's going to pass out. Im actually really worried, he seems really ill. I just hope he will be okay in the morning.

"Its okay baby you don't have to move." I rub his leg. He just rests his head agains the wall and keeps his eyes closed, its the only thing he can do without throwing up.

I sit there with him for a good hour. He eventually feels well enough to move so i gently help him back to bed.
"there we go love." I lift the duvet over his shakey body. He mumbles a thank you and drops off to sleep. He must be exhausted. Im just glad hes okay.

Pls this was so hard to write because i have really serious emetophobia. hope you enjoyed😭