wake up call (smut!)

A/N- thank you Madison for this request! I hope you all enjoy, please vote <3

t/w- smut ;)
plot: Its Madison's birthday and her boyfriend Dom wakes her up with a surprise;)

Dom's pov:

9am, the birthday girl is currently still sound asleep, wrapped in blankets. Laying next to her in bed, i run my thumb over Madisons soft cheek. Shes so beautiful when she sleeps, peace at its finest.

Careful not to wake her up, i get out of bed and grab her the present i got for her. I place it on her night stand and get to work.

I crawl between her legs, under the duvet and spread them gently. On my birthday, she woke me up with a surprise, its only fair that i do the same.

I graze my finger over her clit lightly. I feel her body shift slightly. I rub small circles on her clit when all of a sudden, her hand flies to my head and tangles with my hair.

"Well morning birthday girl." I smirk, pushing a finger into her.

Shes groans sleepily, now aware of whats going on.

"Fuck Dom." She moans as i pump two fingers into her.

I lower my head to her heat, and run my tongue over clit. I feel her thighs close around my neck.

"Good girl, doll. You're so hot." I moan, sending vibrations through her sleepy state.

I quicken the pace of my fingers and my tongue, her moans grow louder.

Y/ns pov:

"Oh shit." I moan, throwing my head back,

Well this is certainly a wake up call.

"Good girl Madison, such a good girl. Aren't you? Taking this so well." Dom praises.

His words throw me over the edge. The band inside me snaps and my body floods with euphoria.

"F-Fucking hell!" I moan as u cum, my eyes rolling back as i clamp onto his red hair.

"Such a good girl." He smiles.

"But i'm not done, open the present next to you." He smirks, coming out from under the duvet.

I catch my breath and grab the present, pulling at the ribbon so the bow retracts. I lift the top of the box off to see a vibrator and a ball-gag.

"oh my days." I chuckle. "this is gonna be fun."

"Thats right." He smirks

Part twoo? 😦🖤