you're so clueless

A/N- This is a request from Lana. sorry its badd. Go check out her book, it's amazing LANA-ASF

t/w- none

Lana's pov:

"Ya ready for the show?!" Dom asks excitedly.

"Yeah its gonna be sick." I smile, adjusting my outfit.

I got an offer to open for one of YUNGBLUD's shows and of course, how can i say no. Me and Dom have crossed paths before and have gotten closer over the last few rehearsals, i also opened for his show on his last tour.

I check my makeup in the dressing room mirror and turn towards Dom who's getting ready himself.

"Right, i better go get set up." I smile.

"Lana before you go, i wanted to tell you. I really appreciate you opening for me, means a lot. Its nice to spend some time with you." He smiles, placing his hand on my waist.

"Of course! Its a great opportunity." I smile at him.

"Maybe we could hangout after this?" He suggests.

"like, to talk about the show?" I question, running my hand through my hair.

Dom's pov:

Im trying to ask her out on a date, i don't think its registering with her brain. It's funny how shes so clueless, its cute.

"for fucks sake Lana. I want to go on a date! I like you, isn't it obvious?" I laugh.

"oh." she chuckles. "sorry i didn't realise." Her cheeks flush red as she looks down.

"So? A date?" I ask, mesmerised by her perfect blue eyes.

"yeah." She smiles, biting her lip slightly.

"Meet me back here after the show. Ill see you later love." I smile and so does she.

God shes the most clueless but adorable girl.

Sorry its short </3