period cuddles

A/N- please request so i have more ideas! vote and please enjoy🖤

t/w- none :)

Y/ns pov:

Im lying in bed nestled in a few blankets, a hot water bottle to my stomach. I started my period yesterday and today I've had the worst cramps which is unusual for me.

I have a high pain tolerance, except when it comes to cramps. Of course, my boyfriend Dom takes the opportunity to look after me, very well i might add.

This morning he brought me breakfast in bed and has given me unlimited cups of tea. Not to mention all the cuddles.

He's downstairs right now. I can hear him talking so i'm guessing he's on instagram live. I like to keep my life kind of private, away from the public eye. Dom is very respectful and of that, as you can imagine.

As if he knew i was thinking about him, he walks into the bedroom with his phone facing himself.

"hey love." He smiles, leaning over the bed to kiss me on the cheek keeping me out of the camera's view.

"hi babe." I smile, turning over to lay on my other side so i face him.

He sits down on the bed, propped up against his pillow.

"do you want to say hi to my live, love?" He asks gently.

I nod, agreeing to make an appearance for once. Dom wraps his arm around me and i lay my head on his chest, my face now visible to his fans.

"hey guys." I smile softly.

"y/n hasn't been feeling the best today." He smiles sympathetically and kisses my head as he strokes my hair.

I scan my eyes over the comments and smile.
'She's so pretty!'
'Dom got lucky🖤'
'Its nice to see them together:)'
'they're the cutest'
'feel better soon y/n!"

"You guys are too nice." I chuckle.

"They speak facts." Dom laughs.

"Anyway, thank you all so much for bein' here! Im gonna go give this one some cuddles." He smiles at me.

"i love ya all!" He blows a kiss at the screen and ends the live.

"You're too cute." I smile.

Dom smiles at me and lays down properly, laying his hand over my side so he's the big spoon.

"i love ya." He says, rubbing my stomach comfortingly.

"i love you."