pushing and shoves

A/N- i know Dominic would never do these things. these are just scenarios for the sake of the story. please vote and enjoy🖤

t/w- pushing/violent acts
plot:You and Dominic are in a heated argument when he gets angry and pushes you.

"No Dom your always out! If its not work your out with your friends! What about me!" I shout.
"cmon Y/n! Its not all about you! I am a busy person you knew that when you started dating me!" He raises his voice while throwing his hand around in the air.
"i cant believe you." I chuckle shocked at his selfishness.
"Get it in your head, Im not always gonna be here to serve your every need Y/n!" He shouts.

Me and Dominic rarely argue, but when we do it usually gets pretty heated. This last week his anger issues and ADHD have been quite bad. He has also stopped taking his meds recently. I can tell this isn't going to end well, he seems more angry than usual. He paces up and down with a red face.

"Dominic this isn't fair!" I grab his arm to get his attention.
"fuck off y/n." He pushes me off him harder than he wanted to. I stumble back and slam into the wall with a thud and hit my head. I see Doms angry expression turn mortified.

"Y/n- i- i didn't mean to push you are you alright." He stutters and rushes over.
"i'm fine leave me alone." I brush him off quickly and hurry upstairs. I never expected him to ever do something like that. He would never purposely hurt me.

Tears prick my eyes as i shut the bedroom door. I hate arguing. And i hate what he just did. My head throbs as i sit down and think over what just happened. I rest my head in my hands gently and try to forget about it. We will he fine tomorrow, i remind myself, but i cant get over what he did.

A few minutes later i hear the door open, and Dom slowly walk in and lay next to me on the bed. We lay in silence for a moment and he grabs my hand.
"y/n i'm really sorry darlin'. I didn't mean to hurt ya, i would never i just got angry." He starts but i cut him off.
"i know sweetheart its alright."

At times like these i have to be patient with Dom. I know he would never mean to hurt me.
"maybe i should start taking my meds again." He chuckles trying to lighten the mood. I smile.

"just never do it again alright? And I'm sorry too for arguing, i know your busy." I look down.
"nah your right i was being selfish. Lets just forget about it okay? I'll make it up to you." He smirks. Oh i know what he's thinking. He immediately starts attacking my neck with kisses. "your in for a hell of a night."