Part 39

15 May 1981

7:45pm Friday

-----

It was Friday evening, and you had Paul in the bath.

You'd made dinner, and were satiated by that. You were now tasting him instead, albeit brushed and washed.

As much as you adored taking that mouth of his (and as much as Paul enjoyed it), even that was becoming increasingly difficult, your mouth of all things, sore.

You pulled back, mumbling in defeat.

"My gums hurt..." You said to him.

"Your gums?" P said, confused. You were working him up, getting him all heated, light headed.

Paul gritted his teeth, pointing to his face, flushed now.

"You mean..."

"No." You said. Paused, then. "Yes, like the teeth kind."

Paul blinked, somewhat sympathetic, somewhat confused. You laughed.

"Every day I get a little weaker, and a little more sore." You said. "You've done something horrible to me."

Paul made a sympathetic sound, leaning forward into you.

"Oh..."

You wavered somewhat at his weight, but luckily didn't slip into the water. It was humorous, yet he was still pressed to you, unclothed.

It was true though, you were weak, achy, terrible. Even without work, you were dizzy, short of breath, growing pains in your abdomen. Even your mind, all you had, was foggier as of late. You knew it was inevitable... You'd signed up for all this, going through with the pregnancy.

Suppose it'd be worth it in the end... Paul would have his baby anyway. You didn't mind giving him that.

The bath wasn't as large as the one at the hotel that one eventful night, but luckily could fit the both of you.

You didn't know why you were doing this, or even what had led to it. Suppose it made sense. Nudity, no mess to clean up. Perhaps they should make baths larger, and all sex would take place there. It was a hassle with bedding. Even if beds were a comfortable place to fuck, and gave an easy transition to falling asleep.

His chin rested on your shoulder, lingering there, giving you grief by teasing your neck.

You were both already clean. The bath was only for sport.

You'd have sex later, if not soon. Maybe in the bath, maybe not. Maybe on the bathroom floor.

Your hands were curled around his back as he frenched your neck. Wetly, at that, as you were in the bath.

"Wanna have a taste of your cherry pecker, Macca." You said by his ear. He perked them up.

"Bonzer!" Paul said in glee, pulling off.

"But not underwater..."

You began to make an effort to rise, albeit a bit more shaky than you were used to. You tried not to get light headed.

Paul was out before you, wearing a robe. His preoccupation did seem to distract you from the lust of the moment, even if you could use the extra hand.

"Uck." You said, resentful of the state you were in. All you wanted to do was fuck him!

"Oh," Paul said, as if realising something. "What about your gums? You said they were sore."

You almost choked up at the thought, stepping out of the bath, warm water dripping off you, the cold chill of the air.