Part 25

Very MILF very good. Yes mommy. Especially 0:29 (pertains to the coming chapter. Would very much recommend giving it a look beforehand). 

Unless I'm mistaken, I get the vibe he is chatting up the interviewer. I would too. She's very attractive.

12 April 1981

10:00am Sunday

-----

You arrived at the coffeehouse at the agreed upon time.

You looked inside. Not here yet.

It had been getting warmer, and quite nice today. Not the heat of summer, nor the harshness of winter.

You had on a softer look, more typical for your days off. Warm cardigan, light pink blouse, dark woolen skirt, black knit stockings, and low-heeled Mary Janes. In the office, you usually wore things better tailored to the corporate environment, pencil skirts and fitted blouses, your hair tied up.

Luckily you hadn't begun to show. Hardly at all, in fact. As if nothing had really changed. It wouldn't for a while, if you were lucky.

Though, you did feel a slight firmness if you pressed there. You wouldn't even have noticed if you weren't hyper-conscious of the area as of late, what you knew was happening there. It was a bit jarring to tell the truth, a lodger that would only grow larger.

It was hard not to find the concept jarring. Not only would it subsist off your energy, taking it for itself, but as it neared the end, it'd impede your mobility. It was living inside you, wedged in between your organs!

Even though you hadn't seriously put to thought what it all would entail, it was a different story entirely to be actually experiencing it. The whole process was so bizarre. To think... every person alive and dead had started off like this.

As of late, it was too early to feel anything, any movements, but you had begun to feel slight tugging sensations, and strangely enough this early in the process, an aching in your lower back. Supposedly that was due to hormonal changes...

Apparently, your ligaments were expanding, making room for it. Even if you weren't showing, it seemed it would soon begin to press against your organs.... ick...

You could only dread the day you would become an invalid, body taken over by a crawly grabby thing, pressing and shoving your ribs from the inside...

But until that day, so long as it didn't show, you would put off telling a soul for as long as you could. Not your coworkers, not the management...

Though worse, perhaps, were strangers, if you were out and about. Being approached, then touched, sometimes without so much as a greeting.

Yet the greater source of dread would be the good natured, yet unwelcome questioning... How far along are you? What are you hoping for? Sleep while you can! Have you thought of a name...?

Are you married..?

Ultimately, there would come a point you'd have to take off work, unable to do both that and care for a newborn. You wouldn't be able to manage on your own. Even with savings... you'd end up using it up at a certain point, then be flat broke.

The only thing was to move back in with your father... It wasn't as if you'd receive help elsewhere.

You didn't want to tell him... Not like this.