Part 5

22 November 1980

Saturday 6:00am

-----

You met Paul at the office at 6am. He needed to grab some things, then you'd both catch the train to Edinburgh.

You stood by the doorway to his office, watching him root through his files. You were dressed in your overcoat, a dark gray one with an old fashioned collar. It was beginning to get colder out, and would be especially so up north.

"Christ, have you seen the papers Jones sent over?"

"Not sure, have you checked your desk?"

Paul whipped his head around. He stormed to his desk, searching through the mess of papers.

"You could stand to be more tidy, Paul." You said casually.

Paul threw his hands up in exasperation, eyes still searching the disorganized spread.

"Well! It was a lot more organized before you fucked me on it!"

"Hmm? It's not like you didn't enjoy yourself."

You grinned to yourself. He'd been quite loud last night too.

Paul huffed. He searched a moment more, then slapped a hand to his forehead.

"The briefcase!"

Paul shot back to his open briefcase, finding what he was looking for at the bottom of it, underneath everything he'd put inside that morning.

"You already put it in?"

"...I did it last night...so I didn't forget. I normally get my things together in the morning...In case I needed it the day before, Christ!"

You grinned at him.

"Good now?"

Paul frowned and shut his briefcase swiftly, pushing away the mess of files on the ground. You'd get to it later you supposed.

He walked through the doorway, grabbing your arm and dragging you along.

---

The train left the station at 6:30. You'd made it just in time.

You settled in for the ride. The train car was rather empty. Your eyes drifted to Paul to your left, looking over some files, his briefcase open. One leg was crossed over the other, his shin resting on his knee.

You rested your head on his shoulder for a better view of the notes. He smiled to himself, humming.

It would be a long way to Edinburgh, a few hours. You sighed. It was a gloomy day, but those were relaxing. Dark skies and gentle rainfall, the comfort of being inside. The only sounds were the motor of the train, the rain from outside, and Paul's gentle breaths. The train was quite empty that day. You allowed your eyes to drift, daydreaming.

It might be too familiar to rest on him, but he was rather warm. Paul had a calming presence to him when relaxed. Must be his low gentle voice and delicate features, maybe a bit of his age. His body was on the softer side, not many harsh angles, accentuated by the warmer clothing. He was wearing a tweed coat and soft jumper over his shirt and tie. A bit old fashioned, though you preferred it to the newer boxy styles. A bit nostalgic.

Your hand absentmindedly rested on his thigh. You tapped the thicker material with your fingers. He had such full thighs, nice hips too. The style was a bit baggier now than 20 years ago, but you could make out the shape of it. Come to think of it, you'd never fully disrobed him, being that you only fucked him at the office.