Chapter 32 - The Kiss That Says It All

Another update!

Happy Reading ❤️

*****

Kameela Devgan

Dhilip drove us to this address in 20 minutes and I received the venue from the Adrian himself, as he once again messaged me in bold letters to come up quick.

When I arrived, there was a bunch of paparazzi circled around the entrance of this so called infamous boutique. The surprising thing is, Dhilip was also aware of this boutique and he told me that this place used to be in medias so many times.

He even teased me for my lack of interest in medias and I knew if I was like him, I would have recognized my Love God at the first sight. He was a talk of everyone in the fashion industry for the past a year after and I had no idea that someone like him existed. Maybe if I took time in medias, then I wouldn't be facing all of these miserableness right now.

Right out of focus, a very impatient on finding something, Adrian, had finally landed his eyes on me and it changed short into pure rage when he saw Dhilip next to me. Dhilip used that against me and kept on pulling my legs till I ushered him to leave to the hotel. He claimed to wait till my work finish and since it will be dark sooner, he didn't want me to travel alone.

I convinced him that I will call him to pick me up after my job got done and he lastly came to my terms.

The neatly in tailored suit man approached us with two women on each sides before I rejoined with Adrian and his clinging girlfriend. They hosted us in with a grand welcoming ceremony and I didn't knew why this boutique had to come up with such a fancy way to have us here.

But then, my puzzles had been solved when I got to know that this place was one of his own from many and comparing to what they have here, CurveCult's collections on men attires are a little tawdry. At first, I even felt embarrassed to display our clotheslines when that insolent girlfriend of his took a freeway on insulting our creations.

He had to shut her down twice and she finally let us be when she found our work boring as she prefer shopping for herself. Honestly though, it was such a mind relieving on her absence and Adrian seemed to be in relief too.

Doesn't he like her? But he's always proving otherwise while at some point even I had to feel pity of her unconditional efforts to get his attention.

"Sample them up together with yours. I will try it on right now." He said to me as we entered the boutique's clothing racks.

"But sir, we can't mix two different pieces onto one and this is CurveCult's campaign....so ours should be only used here." I retorted, not giving up the obedience I have with my very own company.

He narrowed his eyes at me with concentration and his side of lips curved up a little, looking away while nodding his head. "All right! We will only use the changing room and if there's any other alterations, then we can use the facilities from here. Is that okay with you, Miss Devgan?" He asked me as if I hold the permissions here and I nodded awkwardly, feeling out of place in sudden.

We were escorted to the other partition of this boutique and not to lie, these dressing rooms are way more bigger than my own room. I dragged my already draped open collections along me into the waiting area. The hostess of this boutique had left us with a genuine farewell and I was left alone with this man.

Thus, the thought of seeing no other human being of customers besides us, made me to doubt my surroundings. Did he planned this out? Or was it just coincidence? Two solid questions rammed in my brain and I quit every clouds when I heard a firm throat clearing.