Epilogue - Love Is All We Need

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to the finale of my Dear, Love God

The journey to the epilogue wasn't easy but you are here and I'm always grateful that you have stayed since the beginning❤️

Muah and Happy Reading for the last but not least!

*****

5 years later...

Kameela Devgan-Smith

"Can someone please tell me what's going on here?" I questioned, wrapping my arms over the chest as I found the photo studio to be disoriented. Everyone should be in place doing their job right now, but why are they running around in anxious?

The head of the crew, Emma, stopped by me and informed me the bad news while adjusting her spectacles. "Sorry, ma'am. But we are in hurry finding a replacement for Fernando."

"Replacement?" She gasped as she was surprised on my question.

"O-Oh, you didn't....knew. Fernando called in today and said that he couldn't be able to make it for the shoot. Since he's the major role, it got all worse for us, ma'am." She explained the situation, holding onto the files tightly.

"What? And I'm only getting informed now? Oh my God, he's so fired!" I groaned in frustration. This photoshoot were planned for months and it was an important one as well because we are having over the most popular plus size sensation, Ashley Graham. So last minute turn over is not just a mess but a disaster for our entire team.

I was thrilled when she agreed to shoot for our brand once again after last year and she's also one of our regular client who shops by frequently. I had prepared the whole day to keep her with hospitality and we had already shared the schedules of today's shoot, so any changes in the tables, would only bring us a great shame.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. But we are trying our best." She looked me apologetically and I couldn't blame her on this either. I knew of how hard she had sweated for today's shoot.

God, I wish Lisa's here. Like when she's around, everything went smoothly with perfection. There were no delays, no turnovers and especially, no disappointments. She had it all under control and I'm already tripping in her specialization, that's also on the same day for my very first television interview.

I just came be the studio to give them a look and now I got to overcome this trouble made by that stupid model.

I nodded my head at her with a sigh and she got dispersed from me. Nothing went into my head rather than picking out my phone and dialing on the number which could help me give a solution as soon as possible. The call rings and comes her faint yawning, "Cabello?"

"Oh my God, I'm sorry for waking you up. I thought you will be awake by now, urm....that's okay, go back to sleep." I let her know quickly as I regretted the decision to call her right now.

"I'm awake now, babe. Go on, tell me what's up?"

I sighed and begin telling her hesitantly. "Urmm....it's something with the photoshoot today. That Fernando guy, he never make it for work."

All I heard was her sharp scream and I had to take my phone away from my ears. "What the hell? That scumbag really decided to take leave last minute? I told you that he's an imposter, he got bribed for sure!"

"Lisa, stop screaming, will you? Remember that you're on the edge period of giving birth, young lady. The baby should never be threatened by her own mother." I warned her to be calm.