Chapter 35 - Manifested Mind

Heyyow, great people!

Chop-chop, now let's resume back this story without any further ado.

Happy Reading, lovely peeps!❤️

*****

Kameela Devgan

Seven weeks pregnant and I'm kind of getting used to this life style. Everything literally changes around, or within me. It's like a very new me, building her life to be a mother in another 7 months and having to face all the preciousness afterwards.

I seriously couldn't wait to meet my baby so every morning before I put on the work clothes, I would be spending 5 minutes in front of my full length mirror with just a bra and panties on to coo my baby with beautiful words.

They said that the baby in the womb can only start listening around the pregnancy weeks of 26 or 27, but who cares? As long as the mother believes that the child inside can listen to her, then it wouldn't be wrong. I gained my once outdated confidences back again and I had a very strong beliefs nowadays. Which only happens to not work out on the thoughts of us.

All my amass seemed to shatter just by the single glimpses of him.

"Cabello, here's your grilled chicken with the onion mustard sauce and...." She was finding for something in the food before saying, "....the teriyaki sauce."

I had a huge smile plastered on my lips as soon as I got my now most wanted cravings. I quickly unsealed the food packages and the smell itself had me hooked as I licked my lips while slicing out a piece of the chicken to dip it in the sauces.

As usual, Lisa made a face of distaste when I had them inside my mouth and I ignored her.

"Pregnant women are so weird with cravings. I can't even imagine mixing those two sauces." She scoffed, shrugging her shoulders dramatically.

"Get pregnant and then you will understand." I let her know with a giggle and she rolled her eyes.

I began devouring my food and suddenly my handphone rang, making me to groan. I hate it when something comes in between me and the food, especially with my favorite.

I peeked my eyes at the flashing screen and I answered the call right away as soon as I noticed the person.

"Hey, Dhi."

"Did I just called you when you're eating again?" He asked in grimaced.

"Yes, you did."

"Ah!" He growled, which seems fake and he continues. "I'm sorry. I don't know why this keep on happening."

"Dhi, you know that it's my lunch time now." I reminded him for the tenth time now and he chuckles.

"Hey, I said that I'm sorry okay? I'm still trying to get used to this time differences." He huffed like a kid.

"Yeah right, it's been two weeks and you're still trying to get used to it." I mocked and he awkwardly trailed on his words to reply. "Urmm.....yeah?"

I suppressed a light giggle before saying, "Dhi, come on, tell me what is it?"

"Put him in the speaker." Lisa said as she realized that it's Dhilip and I placed the phone down as I put it on speaker.

"Lisa's here too. I had put in speaker." I said while going back to eat again.

"Good, so I don't have to repeat what happened twice."

"Just say it already. Did she come around anytime?" As impatient as she is, Lisa rattled in a go to make him spill sooner and honestly I felt the same way too.