Chapter 7 - The Man's Charm

I updated way earlier than I expected and thank you for all the comments which kept me reminded that this story is being loved by many of you❤️

Happy Reading!

*****

Love God

I just don't know why I want to cling around her everywhere. It's like I have this magnetic string attached to her and I liked it.

The woman is gorgeous, that was my first thought when I swooned into her dark orbs on our first meeting. I was so far attracted towards the beauty I evident rather than the shock, despite the fact that she's really seeing me when no one did.

It took her gentle rush from the bar to pull me back into senses and I was indeed shocked to known the fact that time.

How would you feel when everyone walked past you everytime but would never see you as a person? I heard this question beaming in my ears since the day I notice myself dressed in a red turtle neck while standing in the middle of a busy road.

When I looked around, everyone was being on their own time and none of them notices me at the middle of the road. The cars were stopped due to the red traffic light and it took me a gentle 5 minutes to acknowledge my surrounding in slow motion. No one knows me and the surprising thing is, I never knew who I'm.

From that day onwards, I made my invisibility as a routine and started enjoying over the immunity I got. I already wondered of why I looked humanlike but never gets any effects as they does. I followed numerous of them back home and I would say that each day would be a different living places for me.

All I know is that, I didn't had to sleep out of exhaustion like they does. I didn't had to eat out of hunger like they does. I didn't had to wake up in daylights like they does. I didn't had to stay hygiene as they does. I didn't had to be fun like they does.

I was rather apathetic and senseless as I was just a mere audience for all their shenanigans. Though to be honest, I liked it at first. Being different from any other and catching up their secrets were quite fun to me yet that's also the reason behind letting know my superficial. Which is to be a cupid for those lovebirds.

Something weird whispers over my ears everytime when I crossed over arguing, misunderstanding, hiding or any other causes that a couple faces to make them apart. I was enjoying it as I'm the reason behind those beautiful love the created and it was as if a thunderstorm hits me when a woman notices me.

Of course, I'm meaning her. Practically, I felt everything when I got close to her. Even after she named me as the Love God, which I didn't really wanted to be like one, I felt lively as a human with her.

There she is, sitting like a queen with a hot red dress. She has no idea of how she's effecting each and every men's wits. I can feel them as if I zoomed in all the males' views here and that is my superficial.

Many of them were lusting over her curves, though some really wanted to know her yet strangely I caught this man behind Ricardo who's looking fine himself had a different vibe around her. He's been watching her like a hawk and wanted so badly to make a move.

A rush of fire went through me when I saw him approaching their group or should I say approaching towards her. They seems to set in well as if he knew them for so long and Kameela was going way more giddy with him.

I didn't knew of when I made my way towards their suite table until I got to this same accusing glare from the woman herself. She quickly faked a ringtone and excused herself from them so that she could attend the call in the quiet place despite the banging sounds in this club.